All-Star Preview For Cheer! Cja's Show On Cmt!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cannot tell you how thrilled I am for this series. Finally a show by a class act gym that will portray competitive cheer in a positive light! It's been too long since Cheerleader Nation and Cheerleader U.

ok SlapFire take notes potential v/o "embrace you, replace you" its the new "I'll shatter your dreams and sleep good about it" haha

and Ive said it once Ill say it again, Patty Ann is my everything I swear!

ok SlapFire take notes potential v/o "embrace you, replace you" its the new "I'll shatter your dreams and sleep good about it" haha

and Ive said it once Ill say it again, Patty Ann is my everything I swear!

lol... i agree but it's a bit more it's extreme it's "erase you". love it!!! I also love the part about taking out 3 truck drivers. We always used to refer to our strong girls as trucks. can't wait to see this show. finally something I can tell people to watch so they "get" what my kid did for 9 years!

It looks great. I am excited to watch this and watch it with my young cheerleaders. Thank you for showing cheer as it is and not like what TLC has engineered.

I know in a previous thread everyone said the Patty Ann you see on tv is the Patty Ann you get.. and I believe that and I LOVE IT ! lol but does anyone feel like the one liners were "given" to her .. and they just kind of turned it up a notch ? I dont but I was just curious what everyone else thought !

Back