All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hi All! I was wondering if there were and WDW CM's on here who I could talk to about worlds? If anyone knows anyone or any past CM's I'd love to talk about ticketing and pricing to go for us!

Does allstar prep have the same stunt rules as normal allstar? For example, could a senior prep 2 have the same stunts as a regular senior 2? I know no basket tosses are allowed, but that's it. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does allstar prep have the same stunt rules as normal allstar? For example, could a senior prep 2 have the same stunts as a regular senior 2? I know no basket tosses are allowed, but that's it. Thanks!

From my understanding of the rules, yes they can as long as there are no tosses whatsoever.

Just as a clarification if in my stunt section the athletes move together to form paper dolls will hat be considered a pyramid structure and go towards my pyramid score? Also if say I have a pyramid structure at the beginning of the routine and one during tumbling then my final pyramid sequence at the end of the routine do they all count for my pyramid score?

Just as a clarification if in my stunt section the athletes move together to form paper dolls will hat be considered a pyramid structure and go towards my pyramid score? Also if say I have a pyramid structure at the beginning of the routine and one during tumbling then my final pyramid sequence at the end of the routine do they all count for my pyramid score?
Yes.

Hey guys, I know this should go in college cheer not all star but I didn't want to start a new thread for this.

So I'm truly thinking to try out for cheer at my college next year. Would it be beneficial to email the coach and introduce myself first or not email him and just show up at tryouts?

Thanks!

Hey guys, I know this should go in college cheer not all star but I didn't want to start a new thread for this.

So I'm truly thinking to try out for cheer at my college next year. Would it be beneficial to email the coach and introduce myself first or not email him and just show up at tryouts?

Thanks!

Yes. Email and express interest. You may get an invite to come watch a practice as well.

Back