All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May I ask what happened to those athletes that left the team? Obviously not asking about specifics, that's just a big portion (25%) of athletes to lose in a small amount of time, just curious.
One athlete sustained a season ending injury. The remaining four were dismissed by the coach for behavior unbecoming of an athlete (partying the night before a competition while at a competition). Three of those are not allowed back at the gym ever. The offense occurred following day 1. When the coach learned of it he pulled the team before performing day 2. Tough breaks for a team with an undefeated season up till then. They were in the running for Grand Champs too. But the athletes and parents supported the coach in his decision.

One athlete sustained a season ending injury. The remaining four were dismissed by the coach for behavior unbecoming of an athlete (partying the night before a competition while at a competition). Three of those are not allowed back at the gym ever. The offense occurred following day 1. When the coach learned of it he pulled the team before performing day 2. Tough breaks for a team with an undefeated season up till then. They were in the running for Grand Champs too. But the athletes and parents supported the coach in his decision.

I feel bad for the rest of the team, but I'm glad the coach made a decision and stuck to it on something such as that. As much as it sucks for the innocent parties involved, for some things, examples need to be made to know they aren't messing around.

Although that sucks for the team, it's a smart decision by the coach.
I forget, do they have a summit bid? If so, nothing but good luck to them, that would be so hard.

Maybe dumb, but does your gym have to be a member of the USASF in order to go to Worlds? I thought so, but now I'm confused!

The longest streak of winning at worlds is orange and smoed with a 4-peat correct? Was Orange's in different divisions?

So I was looking at the age grid for all star cheerleading. If I turn 18 on August 18, am I still eligible to compete on a senior team for that season? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

So I was looking at the age grid for all star cheerleading. If I turn 18 on August 18, am I still eligible to compete on a senior team for that season? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

If you turn 18 on August 18th your cheer age for the next season would be 18. If you were to turn 18 on say September 1st your cheer age would be 17.

CP has a close to the cut off date age too.

If you turn 18 on August 18th your cheer age for the next season would be 18. If you were to turn 18 on say September 1st your cheer age would be 17.

CP has a close to the cut off date age too.
Ok thank you! Just wondering if I could still do allstar my senior year ( I'm the oldest in my grade)

Yes you can do cheer until you are "cheer age 19". So this (upcoming) year would be your last year unless you do International level team.
Oh im not a senior yet lol! Im gonna be a sophomore this upcoming year and just wanted to know if this would have to be my last year.

Back