All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you turn 18 on August 18th your cheer age for the next season would be 18. If you were to turn 18 on say September 1st your cheer age would be 17.

CP has a close to the cut off date age too.
i wish the cut off date was a little later, my birthday is a week before cut offs, i could've did senior for the 15-16 season smh. lol

I'm doing the math and realizing that I still have three more years left! Yay!! August birthdays confuse me lol.

i wish the cut off date was a little later, my birthday is a week before cut offs, i could've did senior for the 15-16 season smh. lol
That's too bad. It seems like it would make more sense for them to do it with a January first cutoff date. Did you at least get to cheer for your high school squad?

That's too bad. It seems like it would make more sense for them to do it with a January first cutoff date. Did you at least get to cheer for your high school squad?
i'm a sophomore in college lol so i just did college cheer. now i'm at my community college though so i'll try out for an Open team this upcoming season.

i'm a sophomore in college lol so i just did college cheer. now i'm at my community college though so i'll try out for an Open team this upcoming season.
Good luck! Lol didn't know if you were in college or high school. I'm going into sophomore of high school. Didn't make my school squad unfortunately:( but Im gonna try out for all stars in a few weeks! Hope your try out goes well!

No, all small senior. But yes, both of them have 4 in a row.
if we're counting globing, doesn't CA Wildcats have the longest streak? from my understanding they've placed top three every year they've competed since worlds started basically lol and almost the same with Panthers, except they didn't globe in 2008. Stingray Orange started in '07 and streak ended in '15. also, TGLC, i think 2016 is the first year they haven't globed since '07 i believe?

Good luck! Lol didn't know if you were in college or high school. I'm going into sophomore of high school. Didn't make my school squad unfortunately:( but Im gonna try out for all stars in a few weeks! Hope your try out goes well!
omg thank you so much! i hope your try out goes good as well!

if we're counting globing, doesn't CA Wildcats have the longest streak? from my understanding they've placed top three every year they've competed since worlds started basically lol and almost the same with Panthers, except they didn't globe in 2008. Stingray Orange started in '07 and streak ended in '15. also, TGLC, i think 2016 is the first year they haven't globed since '07 i believe?
I was talking only about golds, with that being 4 by both Orange and Smoed. Globing total (1st, 2nd, or 3rd), Orange started globing in 2005, ending last year with all but 2 being golds. Wildcats did not globe in 2008, making their longest streak 09-16. So Orange had the longest.

The team with the most golds is Orange with 8, followed by SOT with 6, then TGLC/Wildcats with 5.

I was talking only about golds, with that being 4 by both Orange and Smoed. Globing total (1st, 2nd, or 3rd), Orange started globing in 2005, ending last year with all but 2 being golds. Wildcats did not globe in 2008, making their longest streak 09-16. So Orange had the longest.

The team with the most golds is Orange with 8, followed by SOT with 6, then TGLC/Wildcats with 5.
Yeah I knw you meant gold, I just meant globed in general, but thanks lol

Does anyone know Fiercekatz dance song from worlds 2012? I've googled the heck out of the lyrics I could make out but I can't seem to find it.
DIVA By Becky Baeling

Can't really seem to find it on youtube, with the exception of this awful video where it's playing in the background.

Back