All-Star Smoed Episode 19

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel like I should probably know this, or maybe I do and I'm just blanking, but what team was Gabi on in 2010 when top gun won worlds?

As a HS Coach, while I would LOVE the talent from L5 big name gym athletes, sometimes, the schedules are just too hard to work with - and well, not all are sweet and humble, some have quite the 'tude.

I don't know if I would cut, but I also don't think I would give a premier role as when the schedules get crazy, typically All-star wins :)

As a HS Coach, while I would LOVE the talent from L5 big name gym athletes, sometimes, the schedules are just too hard to work with - and well, not all are sweet and humble, some have quite the 'tude.

I don't know if I would cut, but I also don't think I would give a premier role as when the schedules get crazy, typically All-star wins :)

At our small gym, thankfully our owner/coach schedules practices and competitions around football season. We have too many schools in our area that make it to the state playoffs which is a HUGE deal. All-star practices and competitions are not excused absences which may result in removal from the squad. This is explained up from to the candidates and their parents. At my CP's school, cheer is a regular credited class. We are very fortunate because it's my understanding that most other gyms don't have this type of coordination with high school schedules.

At our small gym, thankfully our owner/coach schedules practices and competitions around football season. We have too many schools in our area that make it to the state playoffs which is a HUGE deal. All-star practices and competitions are not excused absences which may result in removal from the squad. This is explained up from to the candidates and their parents. At my CP's school, cheer is a regular credited class. We are very fortunate because it's my understanding that most other gyms don't have this type of coordination with high school schedules.

We actually have 1 program in the area that is perfect for doing both, but mostly we don't.

I just was saying that I see why this may have happened. It's a shame especially because some girls really can make it work and some programs can easily work together :) Stupid to cut her w/o reason though!!

Back