All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Keep_Believing

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Apr 11, 2011
#Smoedisback ATV Does anyone have details, info. about this? Has Awesomeness TV agreed to approach it differently? Will they have 2 shows now/still do a show for Cheerleaders New Jersey?

The only thing I heard which I think everyone else knows is the trailer will be out today, possible around 3pm.

#Smoedisback ATV Does anyone have details, info. about this? Has Awesomeness TV agreed to approach it differently? Will they have 2 shows now/still do a show for Cheerleaders New Jersey?
I don't care what they promise, I would never trust someone like that again.

Understand , I really thought if they came back it would be under a different production group.

I suddenly wondered how many new gyms and gym owners decide to put off those ambitious plans for another year or 2...hmm?

13745fb60d45c74b7b489f865b66cd9a.jpg

I honestly don't know what to say about this bar the fact that I'm kind of disappointed they allowed the show to go back on the air. Had it been a different company like Skitz (since they handled Cheer: Fullout! so well) I may have not been so skeptical about it, but ATV to me is just bad news and if it were my gym I still wouldn't want to be associated with them. I just hope that the social media training and the final say in what goes into the episodes is put to good use because the show and certain team members not thinking about what they post online did more damage than good last season.

It surprises me that they would start it back up again so quickly after the fiasco last year. Sounds like they are hungry for the spotlight/cameras or want to fix the image they left with

What do they have to prove?!?
I mean in my mind the only thing they have to prove is how to have good sportsmanship, I could care less about anything else when it comes to smoed and how they scream their heads off during practices, etc.... We've seen it all before.

Back