All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i think she might be out for the season. :( im just guessing that, because my achilles took more than half a year for a "full" recovery. when i wake up and begin walking around, it sometimes still feels stiff and i feel slight discomfort for the first several minutes. that injury was 2 years ago! rumor (before the injury happened) has it that she won't be returning next year. neither will Angelina and Chimmy. :(
Why not Angelina and Chimmy?

Why not Angelina and Chimmy?
Chimmy stated, in her ask.fm, that the drive has become too far/stressful since her family moved from the ventura area. from the new city to ventura, it's about a 3 hour drive.

i'm not too sure about Angelina's reason for leaving, but i do know that she didn't try out this season and then came back around the end of summer. so shes been having feelings of leaving for a while. id guess that she is just maturing out of it and has most likely just had her fill cheer.

who knows though. people will say that theyll quit something and be back right at it. same thing happened with KK. she came back about a month ago and just competed with the team for the first time this season at nca yesterday.

Chimmy stated, in her ask.fm, that the drive has become too far/stressful since her family moved from the ventura area. from the new city to ventura, it's about a 3 hour drive.

i'm not too sure about Angelina's reason for leaving, but i do know that she didn't try out this season and then came back around the end of summer. so shes been having feelings of leaving for a while. id guess that she is just maturing out of it and has most likely just had her fill cheer.

who knows though. people will say that theyll quit something and be back right at it. same thing happened with KK. she came back about a month ago and just competed with the team for the first time this season at nca yesterday.
Or like with Kassidy where she wanted to take a break from cheer for at least 3 years now, lol

Last season when they did co ed stunts did an athlete stand behind the guys and help support their arms? I have never noticed it before. Do other teams do this too/is it common?

Last season when they did co ed stunts did an athlete stand behind the guys and help support their arms? I have never noticed it before. Do other teams do this too/is it common?
Yes, other teams do that when felt needed to keep stunt steady.

**FB winner for cutest animal pictures**

looking at past comp videos, smoed started doing partner stunts in the 13'-14' season, and the third person just acted as a spotter. it wasn't until last season that the spotter either stabilized the boy's arms or stabilized the flyer's leg. whether or not that spotter is used like that, i guess, depends on the strength/skill of the boy or flyer's balancing skill.

Back