All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What happened to the little girl that took Peyton's spot? It seems that if it was hitting and easier for the group with her that Peyton wouldn't get the spot back... especially when it looks like she is clearly still hurting. Eddie mentioned replacing her but said he'd have to find someone and didn't reference the other girl that temporarily had the spot.

What happened to the little girl that took Peyton's spot? It seems that if it was hitting and easier for the group with her that Peyton wouldn't get the spot back... especially when it looks like she is clearly still hurting. Eddie mentioned replacing her but said he'd have to find someone and didn't reference the other girl that temporarily had the spot.
The other girl ended up with a season ending injury. I believe it was the previous episode that it was talked about. Eddie was shown talking to the girl on speaker phone asking her how she was doing.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

@getsum , thanks for posting all these episodes with smoed, I definitely enjoyed watching Meg trying to work out with the team....Hey, Meg did a great job and showed strong potential....

I actually found the Meg episode a little annoying. No doubt the conditioning kicked her butt, but I think she played it up. Meg was on a level 6 worlds team and she made the University of Central Florida's team. I think they definitely down played her talent and experience and it made the episode un-enjoyable in my opinion. I guess I had higher expectations for what it would be.

I actually found the Meg episode a little annoying. No doubt the conditioning kicked her butt, but I think she played it up. Meg was on a level 6 worlds team and she made the University of Central Florida's team. I think they definitely down played her talent and experience and it made the episode un-enjoyable in my opinion. I guess I had higher expectations for what it would be.
I fell into the trap of clicking around her channel because I was like "wow, she has some skills!" because they failed to mention she was on such a high level. Which you think since it wasn't worth mentioning, it was just your average 'no cut, everyone gets a participation ribbon' team. It's still pretty impressive she could keep up after years of retirement but I agree, I'd also have higher expectations knowing her background.

Back