All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I fell into the trap of clicking around her channel because I was like "wow, she has some skills!" because they failed to mention she was on such a high level. Which you think since it wasn't worth mentioning, it was just your average 'no cut, everyone gets a participation ribbon' team. It's still pretty impressive she could keep up after years of retirement but I agree, I'd also have higher expectations knowing her background.
i did the same thing, i have to wonder how long she has been out of cheerleading though, her videos give no clues to how long she cheered for UCF. i would imagine just taking a year off from doing that kind of conditioning and then having to go back into it would kick anyone's butt.

i did the same thing, i have to wonder how long she has been out of cheerleading though, her videos give no clues to how long she cheered for UCF. i would imagine just taking a year off from doing that kind of conditioning and then having to go back into it would kick anyone's butt.
I figured she hadn't cheered for them long since there weren't any "game day vlogs" and she posted a video about moving to LA in September. Since I had nothing better to do today, I found this article which confirms she left before/around the fall semester 2013. Also interesting how she writes that she was already cheering at 12, not 14 like the video...:rolleyes: darn click bait
Why Leaving College Cheerleading Behind For L.A. Was The Best Decision I Could Have Made - MTV

She tried out for UCF and made it and also went to the summer training camps (not sure exactly what they call it) but decided to drop out of school before classes began. So she never technically cheered there at a game

I figured she hadn't cheered for them long since there weren't any "game day vlogs" and she posted a video about moving to LA in September. Since I had nothing better to do today, I found this article which confirms she left before/around the fall semester 2013. Also interesting how she writes that she was already cheering at 12, not 14 like the video...:rolleyes: darn click bait
Why Leaving College Cheerleading Behind For L.A. Was The Best Decision I Could Have Made - MTV
This explains why I saw her in Gwen Stefani's Make Me Like You video.

I actually found the Meg episode a little annoying. No doubt the conditioning kicked her butt, but I think she played it up. Meg was on a level 6 worlds team and she made the University of Central Florida's team. I think they definitely down played her talent and experience and it made the episode un-enjoyable in my opinion. I guess I had higher expectations for what it would be.

that was two years ago though. if i dont condition/do cardio for 2 weeks, i feel like ive dropped to 90%. if i didnt condition for 2 years, id probably be at 5%, if that. id bet some coaches on here can attest to how out of shape their athletes may become after coming back from their winter or end of season breaks, if they don't condition while on break.

one things for sure, she didn't down-play her toe touches. they were much better than her worlds 2012 performance :D. shes on the right hand side for pyramid, stunts (back-center for one) and jumps:

ftg bullets worlds 2012

better, constant view of her at a comp in germany, elite cheerleading championship 2012, shortly after worlds

Back