All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I mean, I get it, but that bit with the injury made me really uncomfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too

I have pushed through injuries before , i've had surgery on my thumb because of an injury and multiple torn ligaments in both thumbs, i can't stunt without tape and braces on both hands so seeing her cry in pain made me feel extremely uncomfortable and also the way the Coaches handled the situation
At least she said the xray did not show anything so i guess it wasn't that serious. But to tell her to suck it up and smile was a little hard to watch . I know it's worlds and a world champion Team but still...

Me too

I have pushed through injuries before , i've had surgery on my thumb because of an injury and multiple torn ligaments in both thumbs, i can't stunt without tape and braces on both hands so seeing her cry in pain made me feel extremely uncomfortable and also the way the Coaches handled the situation
At least she said the xray did not show anything so i guess it wasn't that serious. But to tell her to suck it up and smile was a little hard to watch . I know it's worlds and a world champion Team but still...

Hand and feet fractures can take up to 10 days to show up on x-ray so if they didn't retake it after the initial injury and x-ray, doesn't guarantee it wasn't fractured... Also could mean nothing was wrong. IDK. I just found that trainer to be pushy in this situation.

Hand and feet fractures can take up to 10 days to show up on x-ray so if they didn't retake it after the initial injury and x-ray, doesn't guarantee it wasn't fractured... Also could mean nothing was wrong. IDK. I just found that trainer to be pushy in this situation.

I totally agree , especially since these kids are all still underage teenagers

I'm pretty sure she had a cast on right after worlds.

That top gun facility is beautiful.
Wonder what that was like for Gabby to go back to top gun, after going back to cali. (no shade, just a thought)
I feel sad for the stunts that dropped day 2 especially the coed that was having problems all season because in these last couple videos it was hitting and it was better and then fell at worlds.
It stinks when you have a great warm up and then things don't pan out that way in the performace :/

I agree with all the hand comments. Made me uncomfortable too. Not how I personally would have handled it the day before finals, but I also can't judge how they handled it since they obviously know the situation better. We all know there are kids that are dramatic, over exaggerating, etc. Now I'm NOT saying that girl is, for all I know she's legitimately hurt, but we don't know what goes on day to day. As a coach I'm sure I've told my dramatic kids many times to suck it up, they're fine, do it again. Put me saying that on a webshow and clip it and I look like a heartless/careless coach, when that's not the case. I also have those kids that never cry or complain, so if they're hurt it's serious and I handle it completely different. It's hard for us to know the full story based on seeing 5 edited minutes of the team a week.

That top gun facility is beautiful.
Wonder what that was like for Gabby to go back to top gun, after going back to cali. (no shade, just a thought)
I feel sad for the stunts that dropped day 2 especially the coed that was having problems all season because in these last couple videos it was hitting and it was better and then fell at worlds.
It stinks when you have a great warm up and then things don't pan out that way in the performace :/
I've been, it's a beautiful gym! This is Top Gun Orlando, she was from the Miami gym. The Miami teams and coaches more than likely weren't there at the same time as the Cali teams. Her siblings continued to cheer for Top Gun after she left, so I imagine it can't be too weird to be around them.

I agree with all the hand comments. Made me uncomfortable too. Not how I personally would have handled it the day before finals, but I also can't judge how they handled it since they obviously know the situation better. We all know there are kids that are dramatic, over exaggerating, etc. Now I'm NOT saying that girl is, for all I know she's legitimately hurt, but we don't know what goes on day to day. As a coach I'm sure I've told my dramatic kids many times to suck it up, they're fine, do it again. Put me saying that on a webshow and clip it and I look like a heartless/careless coach, when that's not the case. I also have those kids that never cry or complain, so if they're hurt it's serious and I handle it completely different. It's hard for us to know the full story based on seeing 5 edited minutes of the team a week.

I've been, it's a beautiful gym! This is Top Gun Orlando, she was from the Miami gym. The Miami teams and coaches more than likely weren't there at the same time as the Cali teams. Her siblings continued to cheer for Top Gun after she left, so I imagine it can't be too weird to be around them.

Oh yes that is true ! Thanks for the reminder.
I have a high school cheerleader who is going to school for Marine Biology in FL and I think she would be great at top gun!

last episode

season 5 preview

13473300_154478161630179_875508072_n.jpg

Back