All-Star Sneak Peek Senior Elite

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe, he's doing revision's on the video's and that's why they keep showing as active and then removed. Since the one last night was 4 or more minutes long and then this last one was 2 minutes long. Makes me think that Part 3 is still a work in progress.

I would also guess that he has no idea that a thread of people on the Fierceboard are waiting and posting that 3rd part wanting a glimpse. LMAO

He reuploaded it and put this in the comments.

"Sorry this was deleted twice and put back up guys. These are VERY inside looks at WORLD CHAMPIONS, and at times, things need to be tweaked. So this one will STAY! Enjoy and remember, pass these around! Every single video that reaches 1,000,000 views, 3 T-shirts fully autographed by the whole team will be sent out to 3 subscribers of this channel! ENJOY!!
JT"

He reuploaded it and put this in the comments.

"Sorry this was deleted twice and put back up guys. These are VERY inside looks at WORLD CHAMPIONS, and at times, things need to be tweaked. So this one will STAY! Enjoy and remember, pass these around! Every single video that reaches 1,000,000 views, 3 T-shirts fully autographed by the whole team will be sent out to 3 subscribers of this channel! ENJOY!!
JT"

a MILLION views?! Not even SE's World's Videos on youtube have came close to that...

Maybe he meant 1,000 views. The only cheer video I know thats anywhere close to that number is Top Gun cheersport from 04-05 at 954,139.;) I had to look up the number.

Looks like everything is coming together, so excited for the showcase! And that pyramid will be everything, I can already tell. Excited to see everybody else's routines too! I love the beginning of competition season, these videos are like Christmas:)

love that taylor is shown lots more in the stunt sequence! i love seeing her flying but you couldn't see her past Maddie last season, so im happy with this!
this looks so great - its like a completely different SE!

Back