All-Star Spandex Shorts Vs Soffe/cotton Shorts.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really don't like either. Neither are very flattering, or comfortable enough for me to wear while working out. I'm obsessed with nike dryfit running shorts though. I could legit live in them and be happy. Plus, who doesn't love built in underwear?

i used to wear spandex and soffes but after a while i began to hate soffes so i started wearing only spandex, but it does take getting used to lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I like spandex a lot more. I feel like I can move around more and I'm not so constricted. They also hug tight and I think soffee's are much looser and I don't prefer that.

Anyone know a place that stocks colored nike pros in youth small? My rotten child ;) doesn't like any other and I hate that all hers are black. I bought her a medium once hoping she could keep them up but they were waaaayyy too lose.

ETA: that is, besides the prints they sell at Dicks.

Anyone know a place that stocks colored nike pros in youth small? My rotten child ;) doesn't like any other and I hate that all hers are black. I bought her a medium once hoping she could keep them up but they were waaaayyy too lose.

Do you have an Academy Sports in your area? My CP wears YS & we got her several colors there.

I love them both but my coach prefers me in nike pro's cause they don't ride up on my butt like cotton shorts, cause I got a big old booty & she doesn't like seeing it lol xD

Personnally I prefer Nikes. I think its more enjoyable to wear when you tumble or fly :)

Last edited:
I love Nike Pro's and Nike running shorts. For coed stunting I prefer Nike pros because the running shorts can be slippery when my partner is catching me.

I get all mine from modells. They have a pretty big kids section

Back