All-Star Spandex Shorts Vs Soffe/cotton Shorts.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I prefer Nike pros over soffe shorts, they're a lot lighter and don't stretch and ride up as much during jumping and tumbling. Soffe shorts are a nuisance when working out

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account

I love my nike pros! I have a ton of pairs(probably like 15). But then again, I do wear my soffe shorts with some spandex underneath to practice also, and I don't seem to have a problem with them giving me a wedgie. Elohel! Although I wear both, I like wearing nike pros more then soffe shorts.

I think that wearing Nike pros are better because they don't ride up ur butt all the time and they are so confy. I have to wear shorts over my spandex but I still think Nike pros are better

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I like spandex/ nike pros better. i dont even own a pair of cotton soffe anymore. i just wear spandex or velocity shorts.

Am I the only one that doesn't like Nike Pros? The awkward placement of the stitching on the behind is not flattering, not to mention they're totally see through when you lean over, even the black ones. There are so many other better quality spandex shorts out there.

Am I the only one that doesn't like Nike Pros? The awkward placement of the stitching on the behind is not flattering, not to mention they're totally see through when you lean over, even the black ones. There are so many other better quality spandex shorts out there.
i LOVED the old version, too bad i only have 1 pair:( the new kind give you a muffin top, they ride up and the seams are really thick and bulky.

Yikes. Are there any good Soffe experiences? I love spandex shorts, but they cost 3-6 times as much as a pair of Soffes.

Latest posts

Back