Spirit Fest Hartford Scores

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 8, 2016
I am a parent who attended Spirit Fest Hartford this weekend. I paid $40 for the 2 Day Ticket.
Here's my question: WHERE ARE THE SCORES?
When I attend a baseball, footbal, hockey or basketball game, when it's over, I know who won and what the score was... Our Level 5 team lost, but I'd like to know how much they lost by...
We PAID $40, we deserve to see scores.... Anybody have any thoughts??

I am a parent who attended Spirit Fest Hartford this weekend. I paid $40 for the 2 Day Ticket.
Here's my question: WHERE ARE THE SCORES?
When I attend a baseball, footbal, hockey or basketball game, when it's over, I know who won and what the score was... Our Level 5 team lost, but I'd like to know how much they lost by...
We PAID $40, we deserve to see scores.... Anybody have any thoughts??
If you can wait a little bit until you are out of newbie status there really is a thread for this competition on the main boards that will have more activity than your posts in the Newbie section.

To provide a shot answer, the event producer has no obligation to publish scores and hey apparently are experiencing technical difficulties in running an event.

I will copy and paste your question in that thread donor is there for you.

Welcome to the boards.

**we can be friends if you like dogs**

This isn't just a Spirit Fest issue. There are only a few competition companies that will post standings after day 1 (some with scores and some without) and/or final scores. It has a huge issue within this industry and I don't see it changing any time soon.

This isn't just a Spirit Fest issue. There are only a few competition companies that will post standings after day 1 (some with scores and some without) and/or final scores. It has a huge issue within this industry and I don't see it changing any time soon.

Yep. It's very frustrating for me as a parent, and I'm just a casual score observer. I can't imagine what it's like for people who like to really go through them and analyze.

I would love to c scores as I heard they may have split FP summit bids between halls and not top 2. So our gym may have gotten short end of the stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Summit bids were awarded to 3 level 2 teams but none to level 1. I wonder why? Did they just give bids to the highest scoring teams regardless of level?

Summit bids were awarded to 3 level 2 teams but none to level 1. I wonder why? Did they just give bids to the highest scoring teams regardless of level?
Nope. I heard one of the teams that got the full paid had a lower score than our team.....
Don't know about AL bids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And last year they gave out 3 to level 1 and none to level 3. I also heard a full paid didn't go to the highest scoring team, which was a level 1 team.

Back