All-Star Spirit Fest Nationals - Hartford, Ct [3/3-3/4]

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well it's definitely CMT. They taped over the network name on the legal sign they had and I peeked under it.
There are two shows from what I was told, there was an early documentary called jersey cheer that was on Lifetime and that lead to the Reality Show with the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders on CMT. There were signs at the venue saying you agree to be filmed, blah blah blah.

There are two shows from what I was told, there was an early documentary called jersey cheer that was on Lifetime and that lead to the Reality Show with the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders on CMT. There were signs at the venue saying you agree to be filmed, blah blah blah.

I remember Jersey Cheer, and the sign I saw specifically had CMT on it - covered with athletic tape for some reason.

60fc02ee-2f83-a4b5.jpg

He said he didn't know which hand he was supposed to put it on.
Thanks for sharing this pic, I heard about this after the comp, so cute! I'm must be getting very old because she looks about 15 to me! lol!

Thanks for sharing this pic, I heard about this after the comp, so cute! I'm must be getting very old because she looks about 15 to me! lol!

I think she's 23 or so, give or take a year!

I remember Jersey Cheer, and the sign I saw specifically had CMT on it - covered with athletic tape for some reason.
I asked a parent if they were refilming the show because Jersey Cheer was on Lifetime and the women said they are filming a new show called Cheer and i thought she said TNT but she probably said CMT.

Back