OT Spirit/homecoming Week Themes?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Nov 28, 2010
So in HS the week of our homecoming game and dance every day there is a theme that you can dress up! Can y'all think of any good themes we can have? The seniors (my class) gets to decide what themes we do and so far we have twin day, decade day, and then spirit day (<-- which we have every friday when you wear your mums and such). What are some really unique themes we can come up with?! :)

Sports day - wear any sports apparel
Neon color day
Pajama day - my school usually does this on mondays during spirit week haha
TV shows - dress up as one character or with a group. Like be a contestant on Survivor, the Jersey Shore crew, a pagent girl from Toddlers and Tiaras, ect.
Animal prints day

Gender Bender is possibly the funniest day I had all of high school, although it made me question if some of the guys from my school were as straight as they claimed to be considering they were a little to comfortable in wigs and dresses. Oh and of course wacky tacky day, one year we did toga day, and another we did tie dye day.

Gender Bender is possibly the funniest day I had all of high school, although it made me question if some of the guys from my school were as straight as they claimed to be considering they were a little to comfortable in wigs and dresses. Oh and of course wacky tacky day, one year we did toga day, and another we did tie dye day.
Hahaha i'm going to suggest this! Its hilarious!

We've done 90's tv shows, camo, tye dye, class color, animals, disney, mock your teachers, everyone wears wigs & sunglasses, disco, one year we had every day of the week a different holiday and we ended with christmas lol the teachers were so confused. I know there's TONS more that we did. I'll try and remember.

beach day, rock n roll, celebrity day, crazy sock day, sports jersey day, bad hair day, nerd day, western day, 80's day, if it isnt neon it shouldnt be on day, black tie event day, college day, past vs. future day (anything from medival to robot wear), rep your colors day (each class is assigned a different color), superhero day

my school has literally done it all. We have had camo day, princess day, character day, hobo day, prep vs. nerd day, favorite team day, neon day, etc. etc. but when i was in elementary school we kinda went with the high school but some days were different like we had a crazy hat day. We had to wear our school uniforms with a crazy hat, needless to say, it wasn't everyones favorite day.

beach day, rock n roll, celebrity day, crazy sock day, sports jersey day, bad hair day, nerd day, western day, 80's day, if it isnt neon it shouldnt be on day, black tie event day, college day, past vs. future day (anything from medival to robot wear), rep your colors day (each class is assigned a different color), superhero day
Love this idea!

One of my favorites is "would you still be my friend if I wore this?" day. You just dress up as crazy/ugly as possible and it can get pretty entertaining. Some other good ones I've done/heard of are ugly sweater, hillybilly vs. hippie, million dollar (look as rich as you can), Rasta, nerd, tie dye, and when I grow up.

weve had: senior citizen, western, class color, decades, hawaiian, twin day, wacky tacky, pajama, nerd, stereotype day etc!

Hmm you could have a glow in the dark day, pirates VS ninjas day, multiculturual day, everything but clothes day- this one is personally my favourite haha! People dress up in like, garbage bags and paperbags and duct tape and garbage lids and it's just really...fascinating.

everything but clothes day- this one is personally my favourite haha! People dress up in like, garbage bags and paperbags and duct tape and garbage lids and it's just really...fascinating.
As fun as these are I feel like that could get really school inappropriate really fast.

Back