All-Star Stolen Bow From Worlds! Help?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 3, 2010
A girl named Stephanie that cheers for Orlando Allstars lost one of her most important and favorite bow at worlds! She figured out that a flyer from Brandon Allstars Youth 2 or Junior 2 has the bow and absolutely REFUSES to give it back! If anyone knows someone from Brandon allstars that could help get the bow back, please please please let me know! it means so much to Stephanie!
this is what the bow looks like :
351z6dw.jpg

:eek: That's terrible! I live near Brandon but I don't know anyone on a junior team so I can't help you there :( I'll let people I know on the older teams know though!

She should give it back. How did she get it in the first place?

A girl named Stephanie that cheers for Orlando Allstars lost one of her most important and favorite bow at worlds! She figured out that a flyer from Brandon Allstars Youth 2 or Junior 2 has the bow and absolutely REFUSES to give it back! If anyone knows someone from Brandon allstars that could help get the bow back, please please please let me know! it means so much to Stephanie!
351z6dw.jpg
I do not believe this is behavior that the BA owners and coaches would condone! She should contact the gym directly and ask for assistance! I pray she gets it back!

maybe yojaehs can help (hope I remember this correctly)

351z6dw.jpg
Please PM me with information and I will do my best to help. Brandon DOES NOT condone this kind of thing. HOWEVER we just released that we have a Jr 2 last night, so if it's a Jr 2 from last year it isn't us. Also in the future I hope people will try to contact a gym directly as opposed to attempt to put a gym on blast in a public forum. Thanks Emily

351z6dw.jpg
im sure you can call the gym and the owner/coaches will do something about it

Please PM me with information and I will do my best to help. Brandon DOES NOT condone this kind of thing. HOWEVER we just released that we have a Jr 2 last night, so if it's a Jr 2 from last year it isn't us. Also in the future I hope people will try to contact a gym directly as opposed to attempt to put a gym on blast in a public forum. Thanks Emily
I dont actually think her post was saying anything bad about Brandon. She said they figured out it was someone from Brandon but it doesnt look like she was bad mouthing anyone or saying anything.. she could have easily said things but she didnt. It could be a lot worse but I understand what your saying

Back