All-Star Stunt Stand..worth It? Yes Or No...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Standing on a bed or couch will do the same strengthening affect. Standing on a stack of bricks does the same thing.

No. A brick or an unopened soda can or two would provide the same effect. Those require slightly less investment.

Besides, flyers are not really supposed to balance themselves when they are in a stunt (at least not in the way that this type of drill would reinforce.)

Amen!

My dad built me a stunt stand (cheap, yet works i guess)
My coaches say to practice stunt positions on those giant metal soup cans. But i bet yes, a brick, bucket or anything else would work the same

My daughter uses a balance disc you can buy from a sporting good store.... it is very hard to do but is great for core and muscle memory for pulling up everything and staying tight
Balance+Disc.jpg

My daughter uses a balance disc you can buy from a sporting good store.... it is very hard to do but is great for core and muscle memory for pulling up everything and staying tight
Balance+Disc.jpg
lol I have one of those that I bought ages ago at some competition...I am not even a flyer :rolleyes:

$400 or $450 for this contraption?!?! jeeze... It looks cool but that is really stinkin' expensive

Admitted equipment junkie here too. We have the MaeFlyer:
MaeFlyer
I figured $50 was better than $450. My CP likes it. If nothing else, it's certainly entertaining when you have adult friends over who see it and must try it!!
my old gym used to have that! i could never stay on it

Back