All-Star Summit 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't even know this team but I found this video on youtube, amazing Lg Jr. 2 team! I checked and they are currently in first.

eta: I noticed this got pulled off youtube! I think Varsity is posting summit videos in a few days.

Last edited:
I hate to do this, but I was just wondering, hmm, some of these teams I am not recognizing from the regular cheer season...Were these for 'Summit only' teams and if so, wouldn't that go against the purpose of an event like The Summit?

I hate to do this, but I was just wondering, hmm, some of these teams I am not recognizing from the regular cheer season...Were these for 'Summit only' teams and if so, wouldn't that go against the purpose of an event like The Summit?
Do you mean the actual teams, or the athletes making up the teams?

Here is my daughters team!! I think they looked so good!!
Stars vipers hydra 3 (small youth 3)

If the link doesn't work you could type my name (Kristen hughes) in Facebook, the video isn't private so it should be right toward the top of the page

I can't put the video on YouTube just yet because wifi here sucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
@dawgshow
In most ways, both, but particularly the teams...I thought teams should be teams that competed the whole season and it would be nice with the same athletes too...

@dawgshow
In most ways, both, but particularly the teams...I thought teams should be teams that competed the whole season and it would be nice with the same athletes too...
I'm not sure which teams you are referring to as all the teams posted in this thread have been competing all season, athletes may have changed some in a few though. All teams at the Summit had to have competed at least once to get a bid.

Back