All-Star Summit Bid Winners 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

KDCheerMom

Cheer Parent
May 18, 2012
With the first summit bid events of season...thought I would kick this off..I think there were others...

Athletic Championship – St Louis Nov 14/15

Paid Bid – J2 – Terre Haute Cheer – Heartbreakers
At Large
- Excite Gym & Cheer – L1 Junior
- Excite Gym & Cheer – L2 Sm Sr
- Gymtyme Illlinois – L3 Sm Sr
- Gymtyme Illinois – L4 Sm Sr Coed
- Northern Elite Desire – L5 sr restricted

D2 Bids
Paid – Cheer Pitt Voltage – L2 Junior
At Large - Capital Elite – L1 Youth & ICE Cloud9 – L2 Sm Youth

Super excited to see Gymtyme got a bid! The teams had incredible sportsmanship last year at the summit as well as amazing routines!

Cheersport - Charlotte Nov 14th

Cheer Extreme Youth Elite - L5 Youth
Cheer Extreme Junior Elite Princesses - L5 Junior
Cheer Extreme Legacy - L5 Senior Restricted

I believe that these were Wild Card bids.

Cheersport - Charlotte Nov 14th

Cheer Extreme Youth Elite - L5 Youth
Cheer Extreme Junior Elite Princesses - L5 Junior
Cheer Extreme Legacy - L5 Senior Restricted

I believe that these were Wild Card bids.
Yes. Wildcard. :)

3eb14e138ae4fda904ebf5c0111e91ed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we execute the Bids by division and bids by event page for both d1 and d2?

worlds gets a lot of attention, so we should follow through

Can we execute the Bids by division and bids by event page for both d1 and d2?

worlds gets a lot of attention, so we should follow through
There is currently only the bids by division page on the Wiki, I will try my best to keep it updated throughout the season. I tried last season and ran into the problem of the winners not all being announced by Varsity or otherwise.

Our gym was looking at D2 bids...and claimed 2 in our first two comps :).

UCA Southern Regional in Pueblo on Oct 31 - D2 At-Large bid went to CS Premier Gems - Topaz Small J3

UCA Mile High in Denver on Nov 15th - D2 At Large bids went to CS Premier GEMS - Diamonds Small S4 Coed and United Elite - Lady Hail Small S2.

how are d2 summit bids determined? Do the gyms declare ahead of time for d2? If you decide on d2 does that automatically take you out of the bid contention for (non d2) summit? Just trying to figure out the EPs determine bids for both events at same competitor.

Last edited:
how are d2 summit bids determined? Do the gyms declare ahead of time for d2? If you decide on d2 does that automatically take you out of the bid contention for (non d2) summit? Just trying to figure out the EPs determine bids for both events at same competitor.

It is my understanding (but I am certainly not an expert...) that prior to going to a competition, the gym owners/coaches declare which bids you are going for - small gym (d2) or large gym (summit-Disney). If you declare for a D2 bid, then you are not eligible at that competition for a Wild Card or Summit (Disney) bid...and vice versa. Once you receive an at-large D2 bid, you can only upgrade to a paid D2 or a paid Summit bid...but again, you have declare before a competition that offers those bids. Most of this I got from reading on the Varsity web site and some from our head coach. :)

Back