OT Tattoos & piercings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
A girl I cheer with just got anchors under her collarbone.
You people are sick! lol. She said basically, they punch a hole, insert a plate and hook the jeweled piece on from that. I can only imagine the pain. Ill snap picture this weekend.

I have my left lobe and left cartalidge pierced. I did have my right lobe but I had to take it out, i'm thinking about getting it re-pierced. If I was thinner i'd get a bellybutton peircing.

I was a tattoo on the top of my arm but i'm not getting it until i'm like 30, for personal reasons.

I'm bringing this thread back... bump. lol.. I want to get my nose pierced but I've heard that it closes very easily so what do I do for comps?

I had my tongue pierced my super senior year, and I took it out before warm-ups and put it back in immediately after getting off the floor, and if that didn't close and nose piercing wouldn't close, the tongue heals super fast.

this will be my next tattoo
2zq4z76.jpg

and i plan on getting the pink breast cancer ribbon with hope going across the ribbon

i have 2 piercings in each ear and i REALLY want a tattoo-, probably something small on my hip

for people that have one on their wrist..how bad did it hurt?

I have really vein-y wrists, and it really on hurt when he would go back and forth across them, but other than that, it really wasn't that bad at all. I have 4 and the one on the back of by neck and on the top of my foot hurt much worse.

i have four holes in one ear and 3 in the other but i got lazy and never wear earings. my bellybutton is the only one i constantly keep in.

i want love conquers all in latin on my hip but needles still get to meeee; so we'll see.

sooo i took out my lip ring. i felt like everyone was just staring at it and not looking at me..too self conscious about it. theres now a scar and when i move my lips sometimes..esp. in a kissy face theres a weird pinching around the scar it sucks. dont get your face pierced.
i got 2 tattoos..a white fleur de lis on the back of my neck (that is almost gone after tanning so much) and a hot pink glow in the dark star on my left hip (that doesnt glow anymore..again because of tanning) i really need to get both of them touched up. the star is soooo BA when it glows in the dark.
i really want another piercing or two but i cant decide what..i want more anchors but i really dont want to have to get anymore taken out of me than i already have..supposidly getting them removed hurts more than getting them done..wtfff

I have believe on my foot. I got it because my coach used to write believe or confidence on our socks before we competed each day at a competition. Me and 4 other girls who started with the coaches before we even gym made a pact to all get it after our senior year. So far only 2 of us got it done.

2ed02na.jpg

10o0f0x.jpg

I decided that i'm going to get the quote:

the greatest revenge is to accomplish what others say you cannot do

across my ribs on my right or left side. Haven't decided which side yet.

tattoos: none yet:(
peircings: i have 2 on each ear, and then i had a monroe that i peirced myself but it closed up. and i also had my cartilage peirced on my ear but it closed.

Back