OT Tattoos & piercings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I just encourage all of you to get tattoos where they can be covered up. At this stage in your life they look great and you are very proud of them, when you leave college and become a parent, teacher, lawyer etc, they may embarrass you, especially when you realize how many people make judgements about you based on your appearance. I work with kids and all the time students will say "YOU have a tattoo?" Its on my ankle, so i cant hide it and when they say that, I really dont know how to take it.

I have both my ears pierced and my belly button. I want my tragus and my cartilage.

I also really want a tattoo on my side .

I had my bellybutton pierced in college.....till it got caught in my stunt partner's pinky and ripped out when we were stunting. The funny part was that I didn't even notice it had ripped out....he saw the ring on his finger. It wasn't even a hoop, it was a c-shaped barbell, but it was curved just enough for his dang fat finger to get stuck in there!

I had my bellybutton pierced in college.....till it got caught in my stunt partner's pinky and ripped out when we were stunting. The funny part was that I didn't even notice it had ripped out....he saw the ring on his finger. It wasn't even a hoop, it was a c-shaped barbell, but it was curved just enough for his dang fat finger to get stuck in there!

Sweet babyy jesuss !

haha are you guys ready for this???

piercings----

tounge: 3 times (not at the same time)... but dont have it any more
nose: 5 times (not at the same time)..... still have it, just got it re-done .... rockin the hoop!
bellybutton: 2 times (not at the same time) dont have it
traguis*sp*: 1 time.... dont have it
lip: once... dont have it
ears: 2 holes + cartlige... dont have it...

i think those are all for piercings...

tatoos------

i dont have any but i am planning on getting some ....

on my left wrist: 2 chinese symbols.... Hope and Despair
on my right wrist: 2 chinese symbols.... Love and Hate

and i want a bible verse/quote about strength or family on the upper middle of my back.

haha are you guys ready for this???

piercings----

tounge: 3 times (not at the same time)... but dont have it any more
nose: 5 times (not at the same time)..... still have it, just got it re-done .... rockin the hoop!
bellybutton: 2 times (not at the same time) dont have it
traguis*sp*: 1 time.... dont have it
lip: once... dont have it
ears: 2 holes + cartlige... dont have it...

i think those are all for piercings...

tatoos------

i dont have any but i am planning on getting some ....

on my left wrist: 2 chinese symbols.... Hope and Despair
on my right wrist: 2 chinese symbols.... Love and Hate

and i want a bible verse/quote about strength or family on the upper middle of my back.

just curious, but if you've had almost 15 piercings, why dont you have any of them still? and how did you do your nose 5 times?

i took them all out because of cheer.... i never had them at the same time.
i had my nose done 5 times, because i kept losing the rings
but yeah they were all at different times.

just got this today, find a cure <3 it says "hope" on the ribbon
f0on7t.jpg

piercings-just my ears...oddly enough when i was younger my mom told me she would kick me out if i got any others done, but she was okay with me being tattooed
tattoos: i currently have 6 about to get #7, i have both hips, and both sides on my ribs done, i also have the front of my right side and my left wrist
my tattoos are all completely randomly weird (like me) and i love it...they are a space invader, a heart with a lightning bolt through it, a star with a lightning bolt through it, a cupcake, a lightning bolt (obviously i have an obsession with them), and a tyedied rose with a feather....believe me they look way better than the way i described them
Im going back soon to get a mario mushroom and i cant wait

piercings-just my ears...oddly enough when i was younger my mom told me she would kick me out if i got any others done, but she was okay with me being tattooed
tattoos: i currently have 6 about to get #7, i have both hips, and both sides on my ribs done, i also have the front of my right side and my left wrist
my tattoos are all completely randomly weird (like me) and i love it...they are a space invader, a heart with a lightning bolt through it, a star with a lightning bolt through it, a cupcake, a lightning bolt (obviously i have an obsession with them), and a tyedied rose with a feather....believe me they look way better than the way i described them

i got to see some of these in person and they are awesome! I love the cupcake one!

Pics?
I would like to see them because they sound interesting!

Back