OT Tattoos & piercings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Wait I need to resize it lol

Just got my first tattoo, it means "live and let live" in German. I'm already ready for my next, probably get it for my birthday in Marchhh

Eh nevermind, here it is lol

dnbknc.jpg

I only have 1 in each ear and possibly getting doubles in both. And I'm too much of a wimp to ever get a tatoo lol:D

I have once piercing on each ear. I used to have two but they got infected. No tats for me. I want one so bad but I don't like needles.

A lot of people at my gym have tattoos and they're all really cool.

I have two piercings in each ear, got my nose pierced 2 times and now don't have it anymore.
Planning on getting tattoos later on.

Piercings: just one piercing in each ear but I want to get a second piercing
Tatoos: I don't have any but when I turn 18 I wanna get one on my lower back of either a music note or a butterfly (tramp stamp)

my ears are pierced, but i never wear earrings. but i am COMPLETELY obsessed with my tattoo. It super simiple... the outline of a star on the top of my foot.

Piercings: Just the ears
Tattoos: I want the classic angel wings on my upper back &
fighter on my sides/ankle/wrist

From what I gather (on google) pretty much any place you pierce that doesnt have a name. I think hers is she pierced right below her ribs (in the pic)

I think piercing implies a through and through post with a front and an fixation device on the post. An anchor would be embedded in the tissue with an anchoring mechanism in the tissue but no through and through post. It would allow you to put the jewelry anywhere I suppose. I highly recommend the piercing and anchoring in lieu of a tatoo. Tatoos are much harder to reverse, and 85 years is a long time.

Nothing at all. But I had my ears pierced before, but not anymore. It's not really my style with tattoos, but I'm thinking about a small cheer-related.

I have my ears(3 in each) my belly button and my nose pierced. No tattoos yet but im getting fly high on my neck

Piercings: i have my ears done once (used to be twice, but i had to take them out for cheer) and i want my tragus done!
I also have my lower belly button pierced, i believe its called an inverse navel piercing? its different, BUT I LOVE IT:)

and tattoos, im not really sure if i want one yet. If i do get one i would get a word like strength or something.

Back