OT Tattoos & piercings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
3 tattoos (one on my wrist, one on the inside of my mouth, and one on my foot) and i'm getting my forth over spring break on the back of my neck
4 piercings in each ear but i'm too scared to get my cartlidge done (crazy right?)
had a monroe for 3 years but took it out since i will graduate college soon and pretty sure it wouldn't look too good at an interview. i wish it would heal up faster but i have had it out for almost a year and the hole just won't close.
had my nose done and took it out to get my septum pierced but ended up taking it out the same time i took my monroe out.

i love tattoos and piercings if they are done tastefully and since i am going to be getting out into the real world soon i have to be careful with what i get. i want some dermal anchors done on my colar bone but i haven't gotten around to it.

Im getting my inner lip tattooed in a couple of months, how afraid should I be?

Eh nevermind, here it is lol

dnbknc.jpg

Es ist schon!!

I have both of my ears pierced. Used to have doubles, but I took them out for a little and they grew together.
I'm getting my belly button done soon:)
Are they hard to cheer with? I'm gonna wait until like, right after the cheer season. I think they are soo cute with bikinis:)
And I kind of wanna get a cross on my hip, but that'll probably be a while!

I have both of my ears pierced. Used to have doubles, but I took them out for a little and they grew together.
I'm getting my belly button done soon:)
Are they hard to cheer with? I'm gonna wait until like, right after the cheer season. I think they are soo cute with bikinis:)
And I kind of wanna get a cross on my hip, but that'll probably be a while!

I've only had mine pierced since october, mine was sore but i didnt hurt me to tumble with or anything i was just very careful about catching stunts and stuff when i first got it. I take it out for comps, and it can close up pretty fast, this past comp mine was so close to closing, but i was happy when it went back through. Just keep it clean, and you should be fine.

Okay people...I don't want to bust all "mom" on you, but some words of advice...if you choose to get a tattoo, be very careful about what you get and where you put it! It shouldn't be right for a prospective employer to judge you based on the fact that you have ink, but they do. Keep your ink where it can be easily hidden. Also, it goes without saying that you should never tattoo a name on you unless it is a close relative or your kid's name. I know people who have done this and then regretted it. Screen your artist carefully for both artistic merit and cleanliness. Ask to see the sterilization equipment and their sanitation certificate, if it is required by your state. Believe me, you don't want hepatitis. I have a tattoo on my back just above my right hip. I find that it is a good location to show it if I want but it is easily hidden. When the artist did my original one, she messed up and colored it in wrong. I had it covered up with something better, but it is bigger and darker than I would have wanted. Be sure you communicate with your artist and that they know exactly what you want before work begins. Lastly, never get a tattoo if you are under the influence of anything!!! These things are forever!!! Happy inking!!!

Okay people...I don't want to bust all "mom" on you, but some words of advice...if you choose to get a tattoo, be very careful about what you get and where you put it! It shouldn't be right for a prospective employer to judge you based on the fact that you have ink, but they do. Keep your ink where it can be easily hidden. Also, it goes without saying that you should never tattoo a name on you unless it is a close relative or your kid's name. I know people who have done this and then regretted it. Screen your artist carefully for both artistic merit and cleanliness. Ask to see the sterilization equipment and their sanitation certificate, if it is required by your state. Believe me, you don't want hepatitis. I have a tattoo on my back just above my right hip. I find that it is a good location to show it if I want but it is easily hidden. When the artist did my original one, she messed up and colored it in wrong. I had it covered up with something better, but it is bigger and darker than I would have wanted. Be sure you communicate with your artist and that they know exactly what you want before work begins. Lastly, never get a tattoo if you are under the influence of anything!!! These things are forever!!! Happy inking!!!

I love that your looking out for everyone and being "mom"-like I agree 100% about cleanliness and really checking out and knowing your artist, make sure that your artist knows exactly what you want and what colors, you really have to be able to trust these people to permanently color your skin....one of my pet peeves is being judged for having tattoos (and i only have a few that are visible (and even they can be hidden if needed)), so i am one of those people that thinks "if you dont want to give me a job based on my ink, then its your loss"

Back