OT Tattoos & piercings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I have my ears, nose, and belly button done. I keep thinking I want more piercings but I cant think of anything else I want done. The nose is the only thing I want on my face. If I got anything else I guess it would be an ear something. But my roommate has all these different things pierced on her ear and says she always can't sleep on the side she just got something done on and I would hate that.

No tattoos. Maybe somewhere down the line.

bby31288 said:
sooo...can you get a dermal anchor instead of a monroe? Will that type of thing work?

probably..but i dont know why you would. a dermal anchor is more than likely going to be alot more painful and expensive. and you can feel the foot when its under your skin..i dont think it would be very comfortable on your lip

bby31288 said:
sooo...can you get a dermal anchor instead of a monroe? Will that type of thing work?

i don't think they can do that. i had a monroe and loved it. the back of them are flat so it won't hurt you or anything. only bad part about them is it can cause gum recession (mine started to) where the metal from the back sits against your gums and teeth. it hurt less to get it done then when i got my nose pierced so i wouldn't worry about pain it isn't bad at all. mine healed really well with no infection but you have to make sure you keep it very clean and stay away from certain foods for a while.

I'm going with my dad tonight to get a picture of our dog who just passed a few weeks ago tattooed on his forearm!

I have both my easr peirced

No tattoos, but I think I want a purple heart either on my wrist or ankle.

i have 5 tattoos :D 4 small ones which are 3 stars on my left wrist, a hummingbird on my right lower back (the pudgy bit haha) i have the beautiful life written in italian written across my right lower hip, a hugeeeee one down my left side (i will post pic) and Believe written on my left for arm which is my favourite, because of the way i sleep its always the first thing which i see before i sleep and when i wake up and its my own personal motivation for everything.

all of my tattoos have meaning and i loveeeee them i probly will get a few more lol but not till about 5 years further down the line maybe have some stuff added to my current ones.

i also have my ears and belly button pierced :D but i never wear the piercings haha

49302192735200986965150.jpg

imgp5102.jpg

ztaprincess said:
3 tattoos (one on my wrist, one on the inside of my mouth, and one on my foot)

On the inside of your mouth???

ztaprincess said:
ACEDAD said:
ztaprincess said:
3 tattoos (one on my wrist, one on the inside of my mouth, and one on my foot)

On the inside of your mouth???

yes it is on my bottom lip on the inside of my mouth.

Wow. Count me impressed.

yeah it was really a waste of money because they fade really bad there. but it was something me and my friends i high school did together.

ztaprincess said:
yeah it was really a waste of money because they fade really bad there. but it was something me and my friends i high school did together.

yeah, I heard those fade completely after around 10 years. One of my friends got "BAMF" on her bottom lip cause she said it would fade after 10 years so she wouldn't have to have it when she got old. I don't know, she could have been wrong though.

PghxCheer said:
ztaprincess said:

yeah, I heard those fade completely after around 10 years. One of my friends got "BAMF" on her bottom lip cause she said it would fade after 10 years so she wouldn't have to have it when she got old. I don't know, she could have been wrong though.

no they do fade really fast. i have had mine for 4 years and it has faded a good amount since i got it. it is the only tattoo/piercing my parents got upset about because they said it was a big waste of money since it really isn't permenant.

Back