OT Tattoos & piercings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
24fz67q.jpg

this is what she got for all of her angles.

i want the word believe or commitment tattooed on like my wrist or something but i want it to be small. If you don't mind me asking how old is your daughter? And yeahh i understand the everything happens for a reason it juss doesnt always make sense to me like when my aunt was killed a few years back i still havent found the reason.

she is 17 and i dont understand either. i wish everyone knew why the good ones are the first to leave.

bby31288 said:
she is 17 and i dont understand either. i wish everyone knew why the good ones are the first to leave.

I reallllyyy like that tattoo. How bad did that hurt, I also want one in that area, so just curious as to how bad it's going to hurt there.

I only have me ears pierced, I only wear pearls and I get in trouble every single practice because I refuse to take them out. And I have a tattoo on my foot.

WHOA tiger said:
I only have me ears pierced, I only wear pearls and I get in trouble every single practice because I refuse to take them out. And I have a tattoo on my foot.

you mean tattoo'S on your foot.

i have my ears done twice, and when i can find somewhere that will tattoo me (im 16) i will be getting one on the outside of my wrist. im not sure what i want yet, i want one word so something like forever or believe hmm any suggestions?

hi, i am her daughter and i take pain really well so i didnt think it hurt. i didnt cry i take thigs very well though i only held my moms hand, but it did hurt more then my tattoo on my foot.

Back