OT #teamtawnj

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I certainly don't know all of the specifics, but I have seen on occasion admins get huffy about a post that may strike a nerve with them personally, which is human nature. As outspoken as they may be (and I mean that as a compliment:D) , I haven't ever seen anything posted by either DJ or lakerfantlc that would deserve banning, so unless I missed something....
Maybe there should be a new rule that two or three different admins need to deem someone's post(s) inappropriate in order for someone to be banned.
Can we post bail for our banned friends?:cookie:

I think on the Fierceboardbow thread that this same question came up too. When a Moderator/Admin (There is a difference in case nobody knew that) makes a decision the rest of the group stands behind that. I wouldn't want to lock a thread, etc and have 1 of them come behind me and undo it and so as a courtesy I wouldn't do it to anyone else.

My comment earlier about we're all adults and need to play nicely together was to everyone. Posters and Admin/Mod's alike.

I've been a lurker for a while and don't post much, but is everyone crying foul serious? Look at meanj/dj's track record. He's a bully, plain and simple. I don't care how he is in real life or what happens via PM/behind the scenes. His internet persona here is GRATING when he's at his best behavior. You can say he's just honest all you want, but it's not hard to have at least a little tact. I'm sure I'll incur the wrath of someone after this, but who cares. I'm a small fish, and I'm okay with that.

This thread is pointless. And apparently he's starting his own board now. Good riddance. All he has ever done is stir up endless amounts of uneccessary drama, and people were getting sick of it. He can talk all day, but the minute anyone stood up against him he was out and nowhere to be found.

I've been a lurker for a while and don't post much, but is everyone crying foul serious? Look at meanj/dj's track record. He's a bully, plain and simple. I don't care how he is in real life or what happens via PM/behind the scenes. His internet persona here is GRATING when he's at his best behavior. You can say he's just honest all you want, but it's not hard to have at least a little tact. I'm sure I'll incur the wrath of someone after this, but who cares. I'm a small fish, and I'm okay with that.

Except, that regardless of how you feel about him, there needs to be a legitimate reason to ban someone. Not liking them is not a good enough reason.

NEliteSteven hit the nail on the head. That's pretty much what I getting at, he just said it better.
And that's great that you don't like him...or NEliteSteven for that matter. But, he hasn't (or lakerfantlc) done anything that warrants a banning. There's a wonderful ignore feature that people can use if you don't want to read someone's posts.

<--------self imposed time out here. See y'all after work tonight!

Except, that regardless of how you feel about him, there needs to be a legitimate reason to ban someone. Not liking them is not a good enough reason.

If I based bannings on my feelings towards people, more people would likely be banned. However like you have said, there is a beautiful ignore feature on this board.

I don't really know why you feel you are entitled to the reasoning behind their bannings. It is none of your business why they were banned anyways since you are neither DJ or Tawne.

Is there a way to get a 3 way pm? Because I noticed one of them said that someone Pmed and the other got shown!
yes. but the person would have to know they were talking to 2 other people. You can "add people" to the convo, but you can also turn the feature off if you started the convo.

Back