OT #teamtawnj

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Here is the thing. There are two groups on the board-ones that are in their group and ones that aren't.
For those that aren't in the group, it is nothing but one disrespectful, passive aggressive comment after another. Nothing instantly ban worthy, but pokes and prods. It's like getting poked in the back everyday by the same kid behind the teacher's back, and eventually you want to scream and turn around and punch them, even though it was only a poke.
For those in the group, it is personal because they are friends, both on the boards and outside of the boards. They get the gossip, and you have an instant backing with whatever you say on the boards. You are quick to defend them both, because they are quick to defend you too. Mainly, you agree with them. The pokes and prods are funny, because you understand they are joking and having fun.

If cheer updates is starting a board, then there will be a place for everyone. You can pick what side you want to be on, and I would assume everyone will be significantly happier without having to deal with the other. I know I will be.

If I based bannings on my feelings towards people, more people would likely be banned. However like you have said, there is a beautiful ignore feature on this board.

I don't really know why you feel you are entitled to the reasoning behind their bannings. It is none of your business why they were banned anyways since you are neither DJ or Tawne.

Please don't ban me for asking, but I'm seriously freaked that I might get banned for something...anything I might say. Let's face it - I can be mouthy...
So it's irrelevant whether it's "my business" or not, I just want to make sure I don't touch the same nerve/piss someone off in the same way they did. If I could see where they went wrong, I wouldn't ask.

It's like punishing someone to make an example out of them, but not stating what the infraction was in the first place. How are we supposed to know NOT to do that?

Maybe if they didn't gang up On people it would be a different story. It's like Tawne couldn't post without her knight in shining armor DJ coming to her aid if someone called her out, and vice versa. I am friends with people on here - I don't get involved in their stuff unless they are really being bullied. We're not in middle school anymore folks. Sorry, I'm sure they're both great people - but they always tag teamed people. Refer back to the numerous threads for evidence.

It is none of your business why they were banned anyways since you are neither DJ or Tawne.

But they don't know the reasoning behind the banning either

Maybe if they didn't gang up On people it would be a different story. It's like Tawne couldn't post without her knight in shining armor DJ coming to her aid if someone called her out, and vice versa. I am friends with people on here - I don't get involved in their stuff unless they are really being bullied. We're not in middle school anymore folks. Sorry, I'm sure they're both great people - but they always tag teamed people. Refer back to the numerous threads for evidence.
I hear what you are saying, but I have seen attacks just as bad from other posters and they didn't even get a warning. I just think there is a whole lotta bias happening and that is really sad

my two cents: people should only be banned if they slander a child. voicing ones opinion is the reason for a forum right?
Well at least one of them have come on here and slandered a child. I am more than happy to finally see someone put a stop to DJ's behavior on this board. I don't know him and don't care to know him but since it was my MINOR child that he posted some false things about on this board it only took seconds for me to obtain his full name because I started receiving text and phone calls by many who new his post to be false!! In addition, my MINOR child came on here only to read the horrible things that was posted by a grown adult that she did not even know. She couldn't understand why he would do that and her dad and I almost took a trip to Delaware!!!! So call him nice or whatever but I beg to differ. Just because someone is popular on the fierceboard it shouldn't give them a pass to do and say whatever they want especially when what they are posting is false!!!

I hear what you are saying, but I have seen attacks just as bad from other posters and they didn't even get a warning. I just think there is a whole lotta bias happening and that is really sad
Honestly, its probably because it's happened MULTIPLE times! Possibly? I don't know?

I'm definitely not a well known poster on here so I am far from being 'in their group', and I very rarely post on the drama consumed threads, however I feel like I need to put my point of view across here although I know most will disagree. It really bugs me when people of higher 'authority' (for example admins) feel that they have the right to ban as they please. I see no rules that neither DJ or Tawne have broken so this is just ridiculous. If you believe that in the past DJ has made bullying comments then why was he not banned at the time when there was a legitimate reason? It's like a parent punishing their child for something they did wrong the week before; it's just not justifiable. As for Tawne, she was sticking up for her daughters team and I see no problem with that. There are plenty of people on this forum I disagree with however in no way do I think they need to be banned. It all comes down to opinions, and without them the boards would be a very boring place.

Back