OT #teamtawnj

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Wait is Dj cheerupdates? please say it isnt so!

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka-240x180.jpg

I'm definitely not a well known poster on here so I am far from being 'in their group', and I very rarely post on the drama consumed threads, however I feel like I need to put my point of view across here although I know most will disagree. It really bugs me when people of higher 'authority' (for example admins) feel that they have the right to ban as they please. I see no rules that neither DJ or Tawne have broken so this is just ridiculous. If you believe that in the past DJ has made bullying comments then why was he not banned at the time when there was a legitimate reason? It's like a parent punishing their child for something they did wrong the week before; it's just not justifiable. As for Tawne, she was sticking up for her daughters team and I see no problem with that. There are plenty of people on this forum I disagree with however in no way do I think they need to be banned. It all comes down to opinions, and without them the boards would be a very boring place.
It'll be a freaking peaceful. At least I know I can post my opinion now without being verbally raped.

I wouldn't have been surprised if this ban didn't stick - even I don't agree that it was justified, based on this once incident. Though there could be a lot more going on behind the scenes that we don't know about.

But running off an creating your own board in retaliation isn't the best course of action if you actually wanted to get back on the boards.

I just woke up and there so much drama. about Cami B. leaving CA for SOT in twitter and here about those two :) which one should I read it first...lol

Latest posts

Back