OT #teamtawnj

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
It's none of anyone's business. The admins made their decision and that's that! The California thread (which I created a month ago , who knew it would turn out like this) was getting out of hand and I completely agree with banning them for now, it shouldn't of gone on for that many pages without someone putting a stop to it... they were talking about MINORS and teams with minors on it , it was just ridiculous and childish. Whether or not they were directly insulting an athlete or a team they were in the discussion talking about a negative topic that had nothing to do with them in the beginning. Could you imagine being those athletes coming onto this board to read people talking badly about you? People you don't even know... It's wrong. Maybe this will wake people up on here who feel they can talk about minors in a negative light.

were always talking about minors. there was no slander defamation of anyones character only like 10% of the all star world is adult cheerleaders, how are WE NOT going to talk about Minors.

Seeker30 i think talking about a team is fine but stating a team members name and discucssing them is fine but if you are rude about not fine?
i got banned 2times
once for posting in the who do you think will win worlds. i commented and didnt read the no comment other than who do you think
and then i got it for calling maddi g cocky hahha

It's none of anyone's business. The admins made their decision and that's that! The California thread (which I created a month ago , who knew it would turn out like this) was getting out of hand and I completely agree with banning them for now, it shouldn't of gone on for that many pages without someone putting a stop to it... they were talking about MINORS and teams with minors on it , it was just ridiculous and childish. Whether or not they were directly insulting an athlete or a team they were in the discussion talking about a negative topic that had nothing to do with them in the beginning. Could you imagine being those athletes coming onto this board to read people talking badly about you? People you don't even know... It's wrong. Maybe this will wake people up on here who feel they can talk about minors in a negative light.
I nearly spit my drink all over my computer when I saw that they talked about that boy using his FULL name. that's just wrong on so many levels.

Back