All-Star The D1 & D2 Summit 2016 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think senior 1 is the worst division for sandbagging across the board.
Being a true senior 1, I agree. We ended up needing 2 cross overs by the end of the year, so we used other level ones. I don't know why I consistently see other gyms level 4 athletes switch bows and go against my team. It's frustrating. Honestly though, backwalkovers hurt my back, not sure why you'd choose this level to cross to :p

Has anyone heard that ECE Y5 competed against nobody in their division? I wonder why any other Y5 team didn't make it to the Summit.(I could be wrong though, maybe the others went to D2, but that is highly unlikely, as WC and CEA's Y5 teams are apart of the D1 gym)
Update: I just went onto the varsity D2 summirmt page, and no Y5 team is there.

Super 5 got a bid at NCA but too many parents said no to going because of cost (we had gone to UCA in Florida too)

Did I miss the scores on Lg Coed 4? If not, does anyone have those places/scores?
Haven't seen any scores posted, but here are the placements

1. The California All Stars - Ontario - Onyx
2. Rockstar Cheer - Guns and Roses
3. Woodlands Elite - Strykers
3. Cheer Extreme - C-4
5. Louisiana Rebel All Stars - Redemption
6. Top Gun All Stars - C4
7. ICE Illinois - Velocity
8. East Celebrity Elite - Sapphires
9. Athletics - Divinity
10. Legacy Xtreme All Stars - Scorps

I would just like to give @BlueCat a huge shoutout for running such an incredible program. My SJ1 ladies did not make finals, and many were visibly upset. One of your girls (can't remember the location, but they made finals) came up to one of my athletes after the reveal ended and told her that she watched our routine and thought we were really good and gave her a hug. I know it meant a lot to my team, and it meant a lot to me as well. My heart hurt for my athletes but that was such a sweet gesture and I was very grateful for her kindness. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone say how crowd control was this year in the tents? Last year it was rough with a lot of pushing, shoving, and grabbing in the vip seating to watch your team. I was hoping it improved this year.

I have read on here about Worlds team kids winning jackets and rings with Senior 1.

Like.

What.
One of the senior one teams that placed very well (read, top three just so I'm not totally giving it away) has multiple level five athletes on the team but the gym only fields senior one... they had senior five and a couple other senior teams for two seasons maybe? Then just nixed them all and went level 1.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Back