All-Star Trends You Want To See Die For Next Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 10, 2013
I don't think we've started this thread now that we're into a new season. Anything you'r ready to see gone?? And go!

For me, I'm over the body roll that every flyer did in their extensions, where they would bend their knees and roll their way back up. I know it gives their bases time to breath/adjust for the next skill (and my team did them too), but to me, most people look like they're bobbling and trying not to fall. Anything that makes it look like your stunt isn't solid bothers me.

For me, I'm over the body roll that every flyer did in their extensions, where they would bend their knees and roll their way back up. I know it gives their bases time to breath/adjust for the next skill (and my team did them too), but to me, most people look like they're bobbling and trying not to fall. Anything that makes it look like your stunt isn't solid bothers me.

We were teaching preps to my mini team last night and one of the flyers did this instead of just staying tight and clean. I was trying super hard not to laugh because she looked so hilarious trying to be unnecessarily sassy but then it wasn't funny when her bases almost dropped her.

I am super against having flyers bend their knees at all in any stunt for choreography reasons **unless** you are in the prep for pyramid that has to bend. It goes against everything that we teach.

1. Uniforms that don't allow for undergarments, have skirts/shorts the size of a belt, or expose parts better left covered.

This one is my #1 pet peeve! Do the parents have any say in asking for a slightly longer skirt/short? I know it can be done because we had girls on my CP team who had extra length added to their uniform bottoms only because they were taller not because the bottom were booty shorts!!! LOL

Back