College University Of Louisville Tryouts 2012-2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The Specific dates for tryouts are May 10-12 (Thursday, Friday and Saturday) Thursday night we will start at 7:30PM at GymTyme the address is:

13000 Eastgate Pkwy
Louisville, KY 40223

Please make sure you have your health insurance information as you will need to fill out paperwork prior to stepping into the gym.

Do you do voice overs for TV commercials or something?

I want you to be best friends with MissBee and myself.

what's a decent hotel near the tryouts that's a good price?
Campus is right next to the airport so try looking around at the hotels there, they may be decently cheap. If not the hotels downtown will be close because campus sort of runs into downtown Louisville.

what's a decent hotel near the tryouts that's a good price?

The cheapest hotel (that's not a sketchy off-brand) in the area is the Comfort Inn right near the airport off Crittenden Dr. My parents have tried out several hotels in the area and downtown & they say this is their favorite. It's not super glamorous, but rooms are big & it's about half the price of all the other hotels near the airport. It's less than a 5 minute drive to campus and about a 2 minute drive to the football/baseball stadiums and Churchill Downs. You MUST eat at Wagner's Pharmacy across from Churchill if you visit this weekend!

The cheapest hotel (that's not a sketchy off-brand) in the area is the Comfort Inn right near the airport off Crittenden Dr. My parents have tried out several hotels in the area and downtown & they say this is their favorite. It's not super glamorous, but rooms are big & it's about half the price of all the other hotels near the airport. It's less than a 5 minute drive to campus and about a 2 minute drive to the football/baseball stadiums and Churchill Downs. You MUST eat at Wagner's Pharmacy across from Churchill if you visit this weekend!

Thanks so much!! We are coming for sure!! Sooo excited to watch kids from our gym tryout for the squad! Thanks for your suggestions!

Anyone know of any HPU athletes making the transfer and trying out at Louisville? I know there were some that transfered to OSU and I figured UL will pick up some as well.

Back