College University Of Louisville Tryouts 2012-2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Congrats to all the kids that made UofL, but especially to my boys Hunter O'Dell and Santwon McCray. They always make me proud.
Also, to my Platinum Kids that tried out and made UofL. Congrats to you! I love you all!

Yes was not able to make it down for my daughther's last tryout she made it is her last year she will be a senior. In the three years she has been on U of L I have meet nothing but great kids they are all my adopted kids now. Her coachs are great also _I will miss when it all comes to an end. I can still ride one more time at the watch your ankles tour.

All Girl Part 2:

AsvkkrdCIAA_0ca.jpg

So proud of my girl!! She's an incoming Freshman and she made it!! So excited!!

Good luck to Lexi from Super Seniors on Coed! We'll miss your face, and your crazy pink VW bug, at the gym :)

Although I didn't make it, UofL tryouts were an amazing experience. If you want to do it, TRY OUT. There's nothing to lose. Amazing athletes & coaches.

It is amazing to see an attitude like yours after tryouts. I saw way too many negative opinions from athletes when they found out they didn't make it. Glad that you had a great time.

i'd just like to say, they should give the job of writing the names to someone with better handwriting! LOL i was actually on break at my own tryout trying to read it and pretty much just gave up and resorted to facebook creeping, which was way more time consuming.

on a more on topic note, congrats to everyone that made it! I will proudly announce that 3 american elite alumni and one coach made the teams this year! so proud of them!

Back