All-Star Us Finals Announcement

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hmm, I have to say I was not very impressed by the US Finals in Providence. It just seemed kinda meh, I can't really explain it. CP was disappointed that there were no smoothies:p
It is not a very big US Finals compared to other locations. We've been to that one and to the one in VB, each several times. I would much rather go to Providence and get home in 3 hours than the 7-10 it takes me from VB. Yesterday's was great because it pretty much ran on time this year. We were in the last awards ceremony and it was finished at 7:59.

Could the quote be in reference to them reviewing all the division winners from all locations and ranking them to determine an overall winner?

**Slip n Slide. Official sponsor of Worlds 2016**

Could the quote be in reference to them reviewing all the division winners from all locations and ranking them to determine an overall winner?

**Slip n Slide. Official sponsor of Worlds 2016**

They've been doing this for a while so no need to announce it. I think it started two or three years ago - they combine division splits from each location, reevaluate those, and then review the winner from each location to pick an overall winner. They get rings I believe!

So many of the comments are people hoping it's a fair judging panel. I've read some things about this year people don't seem happy. My cp's team didn't go this year. Our gym it's either us finals or summit, not both. I do know 1 of our other teams had their division split after awards took place. Which I thought was strange.

They've been doing this for a while so no need to announce it. I think it started two or three years ago - they combine division splits from each location, reevaluate those, and then review the winner from each location to pick an overall winner. They get rings I believe!

I think they did that 7 or so years ago the last time I competed at US Finals.

Back