All-Star Us Finals Announcement

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So many of the comments are people hoping it's a fair judging panel. I've read some things about this year people don't seem happy. My cp's team didn't go this year. Our gym it's either us finals or summit, not both. I do know 1 of our other teams had their division split after awards took place. Which I thought was strange.

I heard the same thing. Our friends that went this year said that their entire group had zero deductions and yet teams had major issues like stunt falls and full tumble busts.

And by clean I meant no stunt falls, you could of had multiple tumbling touchdowns, imcomplete passes, etc. those didn't count.

So glad we didn't have to witness that. How frustrating for the teams that actually had a clean routine with difficulty. I'm guessing this is why it will always be an inferior comp.

Seems like there are fewer competitions to earn bids at now. Under Epic Brands almost all of their events were US Finals event qualifiers. And the athlete registration fee for those events were very economically and small gym friendly. Some of the fees I've seen for the Cheer Straz events per athlete were as low as $35.00

Is Epic a part of Varsity?
I guess it really doesn't matter unless you consider the gold bid versus paying full price. There isn't much difference in the fees when you look at paying full price versus the discounted prices. It is nice to have an event that is small gym friendly but it is kind of disappointing that anyone can go..doesn't give it that same excitement.

I heard the same thing. Our friends that went this year said that their entire group had zero deductions and yet teams had major issues like stunt falls and full tumble busts.
I didn't see any of that. We were in Providence & actually all our teams got judged fairly. And i did see teams getting deductions for falls, tumbling, etc. I thought it was well run & scores were right on.

I didn't see any of that. We were in Providence & actually all our teams got judged fairly. And i did see teams getting deductions for falls, tumbling, etc. I thought it was well run & scores were right on.
Well they should've made that announcement a few days ago. Nothing exciting about adding 3 new locations to an event with too many locations already. What a joke.:banghead:
Agreed and now there are less bid opportunities that are within a reasonable driving distance if you live in the NJ/NY area.

Agreed and now there are less bid opportunities that are within a reasonable driving distance if you live in the NJ/NY area.
I checked the site last week and there were 2 listed for NJ, it's updated now with more added. No dates yet for us finals though?

Well they should've made that announcement a few days ago. Nothing exciting about adding 3 new locations to an event with too many locations already. What a joke.:banghead:

Actually I think it will be a good addition. Jam Brands didn't have many events out west or in Texas and Varsity has a ton. Now that Varsity will have a ton of US Finals qualifiers in those areas, it makes sense to have events that will be easier for them to attend. Also gives the teams already attending other options to choose from.

Back