All-Star Usa Cheer New Music Rules..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

An old video of University of Kentucky popped up yesterday on my youtube. It made me realize this year will be the first time we see a routine of theirs without the final countdown pyramid. Same for UT and Rocky Top. Can't say I'm mad about it, since I don't care for those songs, but it will be different!

An old video of University of Kentucky popped up yesterday on my youtube. It made me realize this year will be the first time we see a routine of theirs without the final countdown pyramid. Same for UT and Rocky Top. Can't say I'm mad about it, since I don't care for those songs, but it will be different!
Tennessee probably has 43803434908 different versions of Rocky Top (and they play them all every game) so I bet they'll get an approved cover of it in there somehow.

I know this is a dumb question but are singers allowed to make covers of there own songs by using different beats or a tiny bit of a higher pitched voice editor?

I know this is a dumb question but are singers allowed to make covers of there own songs by using different beats or a tiny bit of a higher pitched voice editor?
It wouldn't be a cover if it's their own song.

Along with whats already been mentioned, sometimes the artists don't own the rights to their songs. Songs can be co-owned by the artist, record producers, record labels, recording studios, etc. You could still infringe upon copyright laws if you do that to your own song without complete permission.

Have any mixes come out for us to listen to that abide by these rules ? I am super curious to hear how they came out!
I had to pick songs from a website and I had never heard of any of them but I trust my music guy will be able to make these unknown songs sound awesome!

Have any mixes come out for us to listen to that abide by these rules ? I am super curious to hear how they came out!
I had to pick songs from a website and I had never heard of any of them but I trust my music guy will be able to make these unknown songs sound awesome!
it might be Sparky 2.0 from Bring it on.:p

Top Gun Angels

FCA Diamonds

ACE Lady Warriors

There's a few more on CheerMusicPro's Soundcloud.

I LOVE my cp's music this year...they did a great job with it. It's not posted to Sound Cloud yet but when it is I'll share!

I LOVE my cp's music this year...they did a great job with it. It's not posted to Sound Cloud yet but when it is I'll share!
My teams high school mix is currently being done.. Im sooo nervous
I trust our music guy 100% but I just mean nervous because its so new to me having to do all of this

I know this is a dumb thought but what if the new rule was because the music mixers were sick of using current songs and so now they want to use there own songs to use?

Back