All-Star Very Important... Please Read...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

‎*IMPORTANT*

If you have sent me (or Danielle) shirts for the "Mamma's Love" quilt(s), and I (or Danielle) have NOT contacted you letting you know that we received the shirts, PLEASE contact me either through facebook ( Caelan Dean ) , through a PM on here, or through e-mail at [email protected] letting me know. In the e-mail or PM, please state who you sent the shirts to, when you shipped them, and if you have a tracking number please provide that as well.

Also, it is NOT too late to donate a t-shirt or two for the quilts. If you are interested please contact me here, on Facebook (provided above) or at [email protected] . We will contact you (and post pictures of the shirts) when we receive them, and when the quilt(s) are finished, we WILL post pictures and tag you in them on facebook if you are connected with either of us on there. We will also e-mail pictures for those who have sent us e-mails, and I will also post it on Fierceboard. PLEASE spread the word. Thank you in advance. :)

Thank you to everyone who has participated so far :)

*IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!! LAST CALL FOR SHIRT DONATIONS!!*
If you are planning to or have been meaning to send out shirts to Danielle or myself for the "Momma's Love" quilt(s), you MUST do so within the next few days; preferably NO LATER than MONDAY October 15th. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for you or your program, but appreciate your cooperation and participation. This whole cause has turned out much greater than Danielle and I could have even imagined. We both thank you ALL from the bottom of our hearts. To see this industry pull together in times of need is a beautiful thing. I wish we could all get along like this all the time.. but we all know that only happens in lala land ;) Again, thank you so much. We appreciate everyone's participation and cannot thank you all enough for the love and support you provided for NorCal Elite and for Donna's family. <3 As always, if you have any questions or concerns, you can contact either Danielle at [email protected] or myself at [email protected] or send me a message on facebook Caelan Dean. Or here on fierceboard. Have a wonderful weekend!

Back