All-Star Where To Donate Old Uniforms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 19, 2009
Does anyone know where I could donate 10 old uniforms? Someone told me there was a company that would take the name off of the uniform and give them to under privileged athletes. I tried searching for the company and could not find it.

Thanks for the help!

I would just check with your local rec cheer program - there are probably lots of teams that could use them. You can look for Pop Warner, AYF, Parks and Rec, or whatever organization your local rec program runs under.

I'd be interested in hearing about the company that "re-does" the uniforms for less advantaged kids. I have some contacts in inner city rec programs that could benefit from this.

I have TONS of old uniforms if anyone knows of anyone! I've been trying to get rid of them for years with no luck. One set is even a varsity uniform worn for half a season, and its still currently in their catalog if someone needed to order another or something.

be aware of certain "programs" who offer this. I know of one company which I wont name that claims to do this, and then you later see the uniforms on Ebay. I am a not for profit all star program and I received my first set of uniforms when I program first began, from an all star program that closed and wanted to donate their uniforms. They last us 4 yrs. So my recommendation would be to keep posting them on forums like these. People who have a need are on boards like this all the time. When I got my uniforms there werent forums like these. I literally called every high school in the state to get my hands on old uniforms so we could get our program off the ground. We were very blessed with beautiful uniforms that had been used just one season.

With that said I am on the look out for uniforms on Navy, White and Metallic gold is anyone has some =)

I would just check with your local rec cheer program - there are probably lots of teams that could use them. You can look for Pop Warner, AYF, Parks and Rec, or whatever organization your local rec program runs under.
I agree, we have a lot of rec teams that could benefit from this. In our town they cheer in a t-shirt and jean shorts. lol

Back