All-Star WORLDS 2010 BOWS & SHIRTS TRADING.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 8, 2010
This is my first time going to worlds and i heard a lot of people like to trade bows and shirts...
If you have Top Gun, CA, CEA, KE, cheer athletic, RAYS, GA, World cup,
just PM

Rafael Quina said:
This is my first time going to worlds and i heard a lot of people like to trade bows and shirts...
ill trade CCE "clarksville cheer extreme" FOR Top Gun, CA, CEA, KE, cheer athletic, RAYS, GA, World cup shirts
just PM

Rafael Quina said:
just PM
ill be bringing a bunch of replica bows that i make that will be really close to the real thing for a bunch of teams :)

cvpmia126 said:
Rafael Quina said:
just PM
ill be bringing a bunch of replica bows that i make that will be really close to the real thing for a bunch of teams :)
you giving it free or trading?

Rafael Quina said:
cvpmia126 said:
[quote="Rafael Quina":g0k04t0y]This is my first time going to worlds and i heard a lot of people like to trade bows and shirts...
just PM
you giving it free or trading?[/quote:g0k04t0y]
ideally I'd want to trade maybe a few bows for a shirt or bow for bow

I got like 5 trilogy shirts and im going to get some extra trilogy worlds shirts so if anyone wants to trade PM me. I would really like Top gun, Cea, Cheer Athletics, WC, Big name gyms:)

If anyone wants to trade for a Green Bay Elite shirt please PM me, i will have our new Worlds shirt and several others. GBElieve !!! KENNAMIA

If anyone wants to trade for a Green Bay Elite shirt please PM me, i will have our new Worlds shirt and several others. GBElieve !!! KENNAMIA

I would love to trade with you!
I will have Cheer Intensity shirts to trade so if anyone else wants to trade at Worlds PM me!

most of you wanting a top gun shirt i heard "some" try and sell them to you instead of trading. I know girls on my daughters team that paid $40 for them last year at worlds... just fyi

hopefully you can find someone that will just trade with you :)

i know the texas lonestar cheerleaders from small all girll, large limited and level 6 will be bringing shirts to trade!

most of you wanting a top gun shirt i heard "some" try and sell them to you instead of trading. I know girls on my daughters team that paid $40 for them last year at worlds... just fyi

hopefully you can find someone that will just trade with you :)

i know the texas lonestar cheerleaders from small all girll, large limited and level 6 will be bringing shirts to trade!

I would love a Texas Lonestar shirt if your CP wants to trade with me!

Back