All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We will know who is a world champion in large senior division in about one hours. I'm excited.

I'm in university, supposed to be working on my dissertation film, but I'm going to watch Worlds instead.

Just got a text that they stopped letting people in and the Milkhouse isn't even full?

are you still at the hospital?
nope, got home late... The heart matched but they got in for the surgery and the heart was damaged :( but they told her she would have one within the next 2 weeks for sure. So we watched worlds VOD in the recovery room instead :)

The milk house isn't full, but it's pretty darn close. There was a huge line before the door even opened.
F5 uniforms look great in person. They aren't even on the floor and you can see them sparkle from across the room. SE uniforms look great in person too, and looked amazing on the floor!
Super excited for today, we have great seats. I'll tweet the big names, but I figure most people will have tons of updates. Twitter.com/tamaraerdes
Also, if anyone is here I have shirts to trade, and I still haven't found pins! PM or tweet me!

I don't love the new F5 Unis! The swirls on the arms just bother me. :confused: But I don't hate them. I like the full top! (Just not the arms :mad:)

On another note,
Good Morning and Happy Worlds Finals :)

nope, got home late... The heart matched but they got in for the surgery and the heart was damaged :( but they told her she would have one within the next 2 weeks for sure. So we watched worlds VOD in the recovery room instead :)

oh no...I'm so sorry. I'm pming you

Back