All-Star Worlds Gyms That Closed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maryland Marlins technically closed a few years ago as they were absorbed by Maryland Twisters. Still mourning the loss of Tsunami, one of my favourite teams of all time due to their sheer fight at worlds in 2011. I don't know if they were a worlds gym but Devil Rays were acquired by Stingray and everyone knows about Orlando Allstars being taken over by Top Gun.

Maryland Marlins technically closed a few years ago as they were absorbed by Maryland Twisters. Still mourning the loss of Tsunami, one of my favourite teams of all time due to their sheer fight at worlds in 2011. I don't know if they were a worlds gym but Devil Rays were acquired by Stingray and everyone knows about Orlando Allstars being taken over by Top Gun.
Don't forget AZ Power being absorbed into the Cali blob. :(

Devil Rays? Never heard of them, what year(s) did they go to worlds? What year did they acquire to Stingray?

Devil Rays? Never heard of them, what year(s) did they go to worlds? What year did they acquire to Stingray?

Not completely sure if it was a worlds gym or not just remember it was quite a big acquisition that took place within the last year or two as it was mentioned on the fierce board and loads of locals to that gym were quite shocked about it.

Not completely sure if it was a worlds gym or not just remember it was quite a big acquisition that took place within the last year or two as it was mentioned on the fierce board and loads of locals to that gym were quite shocked about it.
Just looked them up, is this the gym your talking about?

Back