All-Star Worlds Registration

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 23, 2010
I don't really know where to put this so i'll just try here. Can someone help me out with how to register my Team for Worlds? It's my first time ever doing this and I have a bunch of questions. Unfortunately the answers i got from sending emails are not really helping me , i'm pretty confused and don't want to mess anything up
For example, how do i register me and my co -coach , we are coaches but also on the Team, so obviously we would like to go to the Coaches Reception Friday night, the online tool only lets me choose between coach OR participant though (which makes sense for most teams but not us unfortunately )
And that is only one of my problems, so i would forever be grateful if someone could help me :banghead:

I don't think most of us fierceboarders can help you since we have no experience registering a team. I think your best bet is to ask a fellow gym owner, or email usasf with specific questions and perhaps there is a way for them to call/skype you? Good luck! Once you get your compete times let us know so that we can come and cheer your team on!

I don't think most of us fierceboarders can help you since we have no experience registering a team. I think your best bet is to ask a fellow gym owner, or email usasf with specific questions and perhaps there is a way for them to call/skype you? Good luck! Once you get your compete times let us know so that we can come and cheer your team on!

Emily already added me to the Facebook Group for Coaches and Gym Owners so i will try my luck there, thank you for answering though :) I definitly will, we need all the support we can get ;)

Admins you can close and delete this :)

Emily already added me to the Facebook Group for Coaches and Gym Owners so i will try my luck there, thank you for answering though :) I definitly will, we need all the support we can get ;)

Admins you can close and delete this :)

I'm still trying to get into that group. Help? :)

I'm still trying to get into that group. Help? :)

I can try to invite you, i know they changed the rules some time ago because there were a lot of people joining who weren't coaches or gym owners. I'm not sure how exactly it works now, but i'll try [emoji4]

Back