All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

AS1 was restricted all season. Tried for a bid at the end of the season, and got an at large. They are thrilled for their kids to get a chance to compete and grow.
I get it, don't agree, but I get it. I'm on the side of the fence with those who think there are too many at larges, so I'm not a fan of going for the 'experience'. Just my opinion.

I get it, don't agree, but I get it. I'm on the side of the fence with those who think there are too many at larges, so I'm not a fan of going for the 'experience'. Just my opinion.

I don't disagree, but someone was going to get that bid, and I'm glad it was a gym I like. Their tumbling isn't up to scratch, but they definitely didn't embarrass themselves out there :)

my live feed was working fine yesterday and now it keeps rebuffering :( stupid internet connection. it better stop when WCSS comes on!

No, I'm trying to just go back and buy the live feed on my email account I used last year and then just letting my sister log in to the one that only has VOD working. But I'm not sure if the $25 option ONLY works for mobile. If so I'd be out of luck twice

email [email protected]

Tell them what you want and they'll tell you if you can do it.

Latest posts

Back