All-Star #worlds2016 Rant (youtube Video)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I guess I wouldn't call this a rant, more like a worlds recap video haha! Still cute nonetheless lol
Youre like all of fiercboard in one 15 minute video ahaha like can we be friends? hhahaah

I guess I wouldn't call this a rant, more like a worlds recap video haha! Still cute nonetheless lol
Youre like all of fiercboard in one 15 minute video ahaha like can we be friends? hhahaah
YAAAS! Instagram is ljathe3rd and Twitter is LouisAngelino1

Hiiiii guys so this is my YouTube channel and basically this video is just me ranting about things and teams that stuck out to me at worlds this year....trust me I know I forgot stuff but only have a 15:00 limit at the moment so it was a challengeFeel free to share, watch, like, and subscribe!! Thank you have a gr8 day✨❤️

Your hair and facial expression are what is prompting me to watch this.

Let the viewing commence.

ETA: I love you. This'll be on my Twitter.

Great video. Felt like I was having a conversation with you.. Especially because I have no one to talk cheer with [emoji173]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiiiii guys so this is my YouTube channel and basically this video is just me ranting about things and teams that stuck out to me at worlds this year....trust me I know I forgot stuff but only have a 15:00 limit at the moment so it was a challengeFeel free to share, watch, like, and subscribe!! Thank you have a gr8 day✨❤️

Lol love it!!! Thanks for the compliments to Super Seniors!

Back