All-Star You Are All Amazing

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 11, 2010
Just got back from NCA with our special needs team.

I have to say, you all made our kids' weekend so special. Everywhere we went, athletes went out of their way to wish them good luck. Going up the escalator, going down the halls, everywhere. Our kids felt so important!

A particular thanks to Cali and the others who cheered and clapped every time we walked down D-Hall. And the Stingray ladies who took the time to pose for pictures with some of our girls. And all the other special needs teams and parents who wished each other good luck whenever we saw each other.

You all are amazing! Thanks for a great weekend. Our kids are still grinning.

Love this! I wasn't there but the reception you had sounds amazing.

Although you should also say a massive well done to yourself.
Dont forget to give yourself a huge pat on the back, the special needs athletes wouldnt of been there without you :)

I watched all of the videos this weekend for the Special Athletes division and they were all so entertaining to watch. I think all of those teams did an amazing job and they should be proud of themselves!

Love this! I wasn't there but the reception you had sounds amazing.

Although you should also say a massive well done to yourself.
Dont forget to give yourself a huge pat on the back, the special needs athletes wouldnt of been there without you :)
I am just a mom, so can't take any credit for being there.
smile.png

That goes to our wonderful coaches and our fantastic owners who treat our special needs team as just as an important team in the gym as any of the other teams.

awwwws, I love the Special Needs division. I wish we had one at my gym! I love to see the support from everyone whenever they perform- standing ovations, huge applause, etc. Just another example of the beauty of our community and the way we stick together when it matters most:) Congrats to your CP for having a great weekend!

I am just a mom, so can't take any credit for being there. :)

That goes to our wonderful coaches and our fantastic owners who treat our special needs team as just as an important team in the gym as any of the other teams.

Sorry misunderstood that you were a coach. But then TBH I do think that Cheer mums have to put up with a lot haha.
Great to hear about such a lovely programme!
Would love to see some pics of your team :)

awwwws, I love the Special Needs division. I wish we had one at my gym!

Let me know your thoughts and we'll help you get started!

There are more than 300 special needs teams in the US, Canada & Great Britain! And I respond to requests for information every single week.

I love special needs teams! They are some of my favorites to watch. I wish I was at Dallas to see them but I am watching on varsity tv:)

Back