All-Star [1/17-1/18] Beast Of The East Atlantic City, Nj

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apparently Varsity All Star tweeted the paid bid winners before.it was announced at the competition. I also wonder though, if the order was correct in the first place? ): It's already updated on the Road To Worlds website.

Except the road to worlds has 4 paid bid winners and they're only supposed to give out 3... something weird is going on.

Ody did not get paid because they came in 2nd...they did receive an AL Bid. Their performance today was not as good as yesterday. Lady Pros, FCA Diamonds, and ECE C5 got paid.
**edited as my brain was on cheer overload. My apologies

Last edited:
can someone explain to me how Ody was leading the entire competition Day 1 and then didn't get paid? guessing something disastrous happened? :(

edit: am I going nuts or did the bid recipient list disappear? CU tweeted and then took it down. now i'm confused.
I did not C5 today but WC Ody had multiple stunt issues today, yesterday they were amazing!

@Ashley why are there 4 FP winners listed but the bid declaration only lists 3 FP available? Am I missing something?

**What if Simon Cowell was a cheer judge and gave live feedback when they were done? [emoji33]**

I don't think there were ever 4 FP available. Varsity definitely jumped the gun on twitter. Level 5 awards weren't even finished when they tweeted. Congratulations to the bid winners - it was a great competition! It has grown to the point where it is almost too big for the surrounding area - parking was really difficult but the event itself was very well run!

Last edited:
I don't think there were ever 4 FP available. Varsity definitely jumped the gun on twitter. Level 5 awards weren't even finished when they tweeted. Congratulations to the bid winners - it was a great competition! It has grown to the point where it is almost too big for the surrounding area - parking was really difficult but the event itself was very well run!
Even the road to Worlds site lists 4 FP winners.

**What if Simon Cowell was a cheer judge and gave live feedback when they were done? [emoji33]**

Back