All-Star [1/17-1/18] Beast Of The East Atlantic City, Nj

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Amazing how many hotels are fully booked...and the ones that aren't are beyond overpriced. Felt very lucky to get a suite at Wyndham Skyline, looks like we can walk to the venue.
Ive liked this comp in years past...thinking bigger isn't going to be better.

I wouldn't stay in AC if this was a travel comp for me. I would get a hotel in one of the towns outside AC. So much cheaper.
I got a condo but our team is at a very nice Comfort Inn in West AC. We have stayed there before and It is a nice hotel for that chain which u never know what u get.

I wouldn't stay in AC if this was a travel comp for me. I would get a hotel in one of the towns outside AC. So much cheaper.
Agreed...but Im not sure I want to tackle that parking situation either. Its going to be a mess. Now hoping for weather mild enough to brave the 10 minute walk back and forth to the hotel....and a early release of the schedule. ;)

Agreed...but Im not sure I want to tackle that parking situation either. Its going to be a mess. Now hoping for weather mild enough to brave the 10 minute walk back and forth to the hotel....and a early release of the schedule. ;)

The parking situation is exactly why I jumped on the Sheraton when it became available. I'll gladly pay for the convenience of not moving my car and a short walk to the CC.

We live about 30 minutes from AC. CP thinks next year we should host a team in our house...maybe we will have to think about that for next year and all of you who have to travel. I HATE AC and cannot stand driving there at all. I hope you all have ease of parking and such, but if you need anything let us know- we can try to get it out to you :)

not for competitions. I don't want to be stuck somewhere sketchy and not be able to get my money back. There is a whole lot of sketchy in the Atlantic City area.

Thank you! I'm so glad I asked this question before I hit send. I was looking for 3 stars or better but I don't know much about the area

Back