All-Star [1/18-1/19] Spirit Cheer Beast Of The East - Atlantic City, Nj

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm no where near being recovered from this weekend. Such a fun/exhausting time. Both halls ran on time both days, which I'm forever grateful for. Got to see lots of great teams, great friends and some really nice new uniforms. Oh, and I got to finally meet @CoachMandiCF

Congrats to all teams and all bid winners!

I'm no where near being recovered from this weekend. Such a fun/exhausting time. Both halls ran on time both days, which I'm forever grateful for. Got to see lots of great teams, great friends and some really nice new uniforms. Oh, and I got to finally meet @CoachMandiCF

Congrats to all teams and all bid winners!
Your teams were fantastic! ALL OF THEM!

I think today represents my worse "cheer hangover" of all time! It was fantastic cheering for all of our friends at WC and Spirit Explosion, as well as our own SJS. Awesome weekend for Storm with 2 Worlds bids, 1 Summit bid and 7 first-place finishes. Back to practice tonight so no rest for the weary.

I think today represents my worse "cheer hangover" of all time! It was fantastic cheering for all of our friends at WC and Spirit Explosion, as well as our own SJS. Awesome weekend for Storm with 2 Worlds bids, 1 Summit bid and 7 first-place finishes. Back to practice tonight so no rest for the weary.
I would just like to say SJS looked fantastic across the board in every division. I competed against perfect storm and they looked amazing. Congrats!

And @NJ Coach Jersey all stars look awesome as well! You have some talented kids!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back