All-Star [1/18-1/19] Spirit Of Hope Nationals - Charlotte, Nc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This will be the first time in 4 years the 12step family will not be in attendance....

....I will not miss Patch the Pirate :) but good luck to those attending....outside of the super secret unposted performance order and "the weeeiinnnerrr iiiiiiisss" I generally liked SOH.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

This will be the first time in 4 years the 12step family will not be in attendance....

....I will not miss Patch the Pirate :) but good luck to those attending....outside of the super secret unposted performance order and "the weeeiinnnerrr iiiiiiisss" I generally liked SOH.

I am not looking forward to Patchy, he drives me crazy. I think it's the only reason my husband doesn't complain about this comp, he thinks Patchy is hilarious. He takes every opportunity to use that voice "It's 6:30am, time to wake up...CONGRATULATIONSSSSS" ugh. That will go on for at least 2 weeks after the comp.

I'll do you a favor and post video then :cheering:

Will be our first year there and our first ever two day comp. Excited but nervous. Third year of cheer for CP but we were at a small gym that only attended one day comps. She is on Rockstar Smashing Pumpkins, S3. :cool:

Will be our first year there and our first ever two day comp. Excited but nervous. Third year of cheer for CP but we were at a small gym that only attended one day comps. She is on Rockstar Smashing Pumpkins, S3. :cool:
SOH will be a good first 2 day! It was ours, too. It's fun, and it's not way too crazy as far as finding your way around, etc. You'll cry at the video they show at awards. Good luck and have fun! Maybe we can meet up.

I am not looking forward to Patchy, he drives me crazy. I think it's the only reason my husband doesn't complain about this comp, he thinks Patchy is hilarious. He takes every opportunity to use that voice "It's 6:30am, time to wake up...CONGRATULATIONSSSSS" ugh. That will go on for at least 2 weeks after the comp.
Hahahaha! Now that's funny! DH and I both imitate him for about that long afterward. I'll be sure and use "the voice" when I see you! LOL!

Back